Chapter 64- Anna's Back

It turned out that Joe would be sleeping at my flat, on the couch. At the moment Joe and I were in some cafe that i never heard of.

"An, could you please change you hair back brown? It looks weird."

"Why?" i say confused.

"Because you don't look like my sister."

"Fine. When do you want me to dye it back?

"Now! There is a hairdressers upstairs."

"Fine."

"And the contacts. I want them removed."

"Stop acting like dad. So imperative"

"I will never be like him."

"Sorry." I say looking at my feet.

"It's okay. Let's get you back to uh- you."

*****************

We walk into the hairdressers on the first floor and see if they are free.

"Oh. My. Gosh! You're Erin Jones! You are my idol. Can you follow me on Twitter. It is @HERINSHIPPER69 in capitals." The young hairdresser says.

That twitter name rings a bell. Oh my god she tweeted me when the news got out.

"That's right. You tweeted me when the story of my self harm go released." I say casually pulling my phone out and following her.

"OH MY GOD YOU SAW MY TWEET!" she shouted.

"Yes. I'll be sure to follow, and i'll get you a Harry follow. If you want."

"Yes please. Tha-" She was cut off by my inpatient brother clearing his throat. "Yes. Sorry. Were you looking for an appointment?"

"No I don't have an appointment, i was wondering if you could just dye my hair and give it some layers?"

"Yes. We have no scheduled appointments. Come, sit."

I pull my phone out again and log in to snapchat. I take a photo of the hairdresser and me in the mirror and add the caption 'Supriseee :)'.

Two hours later, my hair was finally done. I looked in the mirror and see the girl i was a year and a half ago. Anna.

I take my contacts out and throw them in the bin. Won't be needing those anymore.

"J, What do you think?" i question.

"You're back to Anna. Love you lil sis."

"Yeah, yeah. Let's get back home. I'm missing my baby."

"Which one?"

"Both."

**********************

I walk into my flat with bags in my hand and see Sienna sitting on the island in the kitchen eating a banana.

"Hey E. How are you?" She says casually. "Wait, what. You've dyed your hair! You are back to Anna."

"Yeah, where are my babies?"

"Your room."

I place my bags on the kitchen floor and walk into my room to see Harry asleep with Darcy in his arms. Aw cute.

I take a photo and it takes everything in my power not to upload it to Twitter. I send it to Harry's phone. I take my shoes and beanie off and lie next to them falling asleep.

Sienna's POV

"She's been in that room for ages. Do you think they're- you know?" Joe says to me.

"I don't know. Knowing them two, they probably are." I say.

"I'm stopping that." He says walking down the hallway to Erin's room. I follow him.

He opens the door and walks in on Harry, Erin and Darcy cuddled into each other.

PICTURE MOMENT!

I take a quick photo and upload to twitter. 'The happy family @ErinJonesOfficial @Harry_Styles :) pic.twitter.com/kaQFdhSjidm'

************************

Harry's POV

I wake up and feel the presence of Erin next to Darcy. I look over at her and see that she no longer has blonde hair. She dyed it back. I turn Darcy to face her mum and reach over to the bedside table for my phone. I unlock it an my twitter mentions are blowing up. When are they not?

I see one mention from Sienna, its a photo. I open the photo and know the reason why my mentions were blowing up.

I quietly walk out the room and knock the door opposite; Sienna's room.

She opens it, "Good afternoon sleeping beauty."

"Why the fuck did you put the photo of me Darcy and Erin on twitter. The amount of shit that is going on at this moment with the self harm and now this. She won't be able to cope." I say angrily.

"Sorry, it was a cute moment."

"I agree but please don't do this again. I'm going to go and sort this out."

I walk back into Erin's room and pull my laptop out from under the bed.

I compose a tweet. '@Harry_Styles: Twitcam in 5 minutes -H'

I open the twitcam tab up and get it ready.

I look at the views and see that i have 12,153 viewers. Good the more people to know from me.

"Guys, I will answer questions later but i just have to get a serious problem solved. So many of you have heard that Erin Jones self harms, well used to, so I just want to say please don't give her hate. She has been through enough all her life and she doesn't need shit from people who are meant to support her. You guys are her fans and should support her no matter what her past was. Don't judge people on their past, that is history and you should put it all behind you. Another problem that might come up will be the news that Erin and I in fact together. Some might support it and some won't. But let me tell you this, if you are a true and dedicated fan, then you won't care who I date. Just know that she makes me the happiest guy in the world. I love her and I don't want her to get hurt. Another thing is that Sienna Thomas has posted photo on twitter of me with Erin and her daughter. Well the caption is true. We are a family. Darcy is my daughter and I love her with all my heart. I don't want you to be angry or set up hashtags oor anything like what happened with Zayn and Louis the #CutForZouis. I don't want that. I just want you all to be happy for me and everything i do. Please don't hate on Erin, take it all out on me. Support what i do and choose. Now time for questions." I say answering questions.

Erin's body moves and she wakes up. "Harry, what are you doing?"

"Twitcam, come and say hello."

I look over the new tweets and see that many says who is she.

"Well, guys this is Erin. She dyed her hair."

"Hey guys." She says waving her arm.

"We have to be quiet because the baby is asleep."

"Harry, what do you want to eat?"

"Anything."

"Okay bye guys." she says walking out the room.

"Guys I am going to go because she might burn the flat down. Love you and remember the whole reason i did this twitcam."

I exit the internet and close the laptop down. I walk to the kitchen and see Erin looking at her phone.

"Babe, what is this?" she said with her eyebrows furrowed.

"It's my twitcam. Sienna put a photo up of us three sleeping and fans thought it would be okay to hate on you. So i sorted things out. They know that we are together and that Darcy is ours."

"Whoa, and they didn't react bad." i nodded

"That's a first. I'm glad we can act like a couple now. Love you.

"Love you too."