Chapter 6- Weird Is Normal For Us

Anna Cooper

I woke up naked. What happened? I suddenly remembered the events that happened last night. I'm so lucky.

I removed the blanked from my aching muscles and hungover ridden head. I find my underwear on the floor and dress myself in Harry's top he wore last night.

I walked down the stairs and walked into the kitchen. I find Harry leaving against the stove reading a magazine. He was only wearing his boxers. Oh wow. He is so attractive, not that I didn't know that anyway. His tattoos cover his arms. His arms flex as he turns the page.

"How did I deserve someone like you?" I say kissing him on he cheek.

He laughs. "How did I deserve you?"

"I don't know." I laugh and make myself some tea. I hate coffee with a passion.

"Can I have some food?" I ask.

"Yeah, although I'm concerned that you're dating Niall behind my back." Harry says pouring some pancake mix into the pan.

"How did you know?" I say raising a hand to my heart acting shocked. "He is actually talking to someone. He's planning on asking her out soon. They've been talking for a while now."

"How do you know this" Harry replied.

"Me and Niall are acually quite close. He's my best friend. Don't tell Rian." I say as I dig into the pancakes.

He laughs. "How's the pancakes?"

"Awful." I joked.

"Take that back. I'm an amazing chef."

"Never in your wildest dreams." I sung.

"Did you really just sing that? It's really cringy." He laughed.

"Yeah. Got a problem?" He nodded.

"What are you going to do?"

"Tickle you"

"No you won't"

Within a second Harry starts tickling my sides. I fell to the floor in a laughing fit. He climbed on top of me and was leaning in to kiss me, I flipped over and putting him on his back and continuing the kiss.

We were interrupted by the door opening and saw Niall, Liam, Zayn, Louis, Rian, Violet, Zoe, Sienna And Perri. Why is he here? Maybe Sienna and him got it on. If you know what I mean.

"Guys no not on the kitchen floor... How many times do I have to tell you, keep it PG. I couldn't sleep last night with all the moaning all I could hear was 'Uh Harry, faster, Harry!!!'. I had to call Rian at 3am." Louis shouts seeming pretty serious.

"What are we gonna do today." Liam said holding hands with Zoe. Her mouth was wide open from my and Harry's position on the floor.

"Go to the movies!" Rian and Violet shouted in unison.

"Okay." We said.

"WE'RE GOING TO THE CINEMAAAA!" Louis screams, bursting everyone's ear drums.

"Shut it BooBear." Harry said jokingly making Louis fake fake cry onto Niall's shoulder.

"Let's agree that weird is normal for us." I said.