Chapter 1- Lookalikes

My name is Anna Cooper. I am 5 foot and 4 inches tall. I am 18 years old and I have just graduated high school with my two best friends. Rian and Zoe. My other best friend, Sienna, graduated a year ago. Sienna is 19 and Rian and Zoe are 18. I'm the youngest out of all of them.

I have brown wavy hair and brown eyes. I am so boring. There is nothing really interesting about me other than my eyes change colour every so often. But that's nothing.

Rian, Sienna, Zoe and I make our way to Nandos; our favorite restaurant. We walk in and look for a clean table. We spot one right at the back and it. We ordered our meal and drinks from Violet, the waitress, and continued our conversation about what we were going to go when we figure things out. 

At that moment, the door opened and two guys walked in. They looked awfully familiar. The one on the left had a sweep of curls covering his head. He wore a pair of black skinny jeans and an "Obsession" top with some brown boots. He had a blue bandanna messily wrapped around his curls. The guy on the right wore black skinny jeans, a shirt with three men on and a light blue denim jacket with a pair black converse. They looked just like Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson. I highly doubt that they would be in Nandos.

"Don't those guys look like-" Zoe began.

"Yes, Louis and Harry." I cut her off. "It could just be some stupid lookalikes. Don't over think it though."

The two 'lookalikes' walk to a table and sit down. Three more guys walk in. I'm getting kind of suspicious now. The one of them has blonde hair in a quiff. He wears black skinny jeans (what is it with black skinny jeans today?) with some rips in and a black shirt with a washed out denim waistcoat and trainers. I think they might actually be One Direction. The next guy wears black skinny jeans, again with the bloody skinny jeans, a grey shirt and a black blazer with the sleeves rolled up with some black boot. While the other guy wears light blue jeans, finally, a white wife beater with a leather jacket. 

Oh My God! It actually is them. Not some phony lookalikes. Oh my actual God! My eyes widen and Sienna gives me a weird look. 

"Hmm, Si. Please help me. I am going in to a bloody cardiac arrest." I say having a fan attack.

"WHAT!" She says worried.

"They are One Direction. They are actually here. What the actual fuck! Sienna help me. Rian? Zoe?"

They start laughing and I turn my head to look at them. Just to make sure they are actually One Direction. I see our waitress leaning over the table in front of Liam. Showing her nonexistent cleavage. 

"Zoe I wouldn't be laughing if I were you. Look at Liam." She immediately stops laughing and goes red in the face.

"Guys i have to go. I'm late for work." I announce after looking at my phone.

"Why do you even work at the strip club?" Zoe asks.

"Its good money."

***

I am just about to go on before Tyler, the gay stylist, stops me.

"Anna, I have this new outfit for you and you will adore it." He pulls a hanger from behind his back and he shows me the new outfit. It is a black leather bandeau and a miniskirt. I looked amazing.

"You have to wear black knickers underneath." He points out the obvious.

"Thank you Tyler! Love you. Hope Troye is okay." Troye is Tyler's husband and absolutely gorgeous

"He is still unavailable to you." He laughs.

I'm just about to walk on the stage before Alfie, the manager, stops me. Why are people stopping me today!

"You are not going out there today. You have important private costumers. Go to the third room. And Anna, try not to mess this up this is a big deal for this club." I nod and walk to the third room.

I walk in and there are five people with their heads facing the pole in the middle of the room. They hear me come in and turn around. 

I look at their facial features. Not this again. What are they doing here? Why is One Direction in a strip club?

They all mumble 'hi' and I walk to the pole.

"There is no need for that." Liam says. I nod confused and sit on the stage with the pole behind me.

"Why is there no need for me to do my job?" I ask.

"We didn't come here for that. I saw you in Nandos and thought that maybe I could get your number?" Harry states.

"How did you know where I was?" 

"We over heard you taking to your friends." Louis says. 

"And to answer your question Harry. Yes you can. You are Harry Styles after all." His jaw clenches together, but I ignore it.

I give Harry my number and leave. They only paid for 30 minutes.

"Wait, where are you going?" Niall says.

"You only paid for 30 minutes." I reply.

"Oh, okay. Let us give you a ride home." Louis says.

"Okay." 

The boys get in the car and wait for me to get in. 

"Err, i don't know if you realize but there is no room for me." I say.

"Sit on Louis' lap." Harry says from the drivers seat.

I climb in and plonk my arse on Louis' lap. I pull my leggings up and zip up my jacket.

I tell them my address and we get there in no time. I climb out and walk to the lobby of my apartment complex. 

"Text me later." Harry calls out before I walk into the lobby.

I get a text from Rian asking where I am. I reply 'home :Dxx'. I get the elevator to my apartment and decide on going straight to sleep.

_____________________________________________________________________________

I have decided on re writing the whole story because i am not happy at all with what i was writing. So i am sorry if this chapter does not make any sense before you read the next chapter. It is quite confusing. I have just decided on rewriting the whole story  before i update any more. Sorry if this is confusing. But i cant help it if i wasn't happy with what i was writing.

Thank you.

-Abby x