Chapter 68- Notes

I woke with a horrendous headache. How much wine did i drink last night. I look to my side, expecting to see Harry's sleeping body. Instead i find a note. 'Go to the Nursery.' I wrap myself in a blanket and walk to Darcy's room. I look in the cot and find another note. Go to outside.

I swear if he pushes me in the pool unexpectedly then i will kill him. I walk downstairs and walk towards the glass doors. This will shock you at what i saw. Another note. For gods sake.

'Go to the living room and watch something for 30 mins then go back to our room.' i swear i am going to kill him. I do as the note says and 30 minutes later I walk into the kitchen to grab a glass of Sunny Delight and walk back up the spiral steps to our room. I open the door, that i'm pretty sure i closed when i left? I slowly open it and see the room lit by candlelight and rose petals all over the room. What the fuck is happening.

I walk into the room and shut the door. I walk to the en-suite bathroom and open it. Nothing. What the hell.

I walk back into my room and my eyes widen. Harry kneels before me in a bloody tux. tears prick at my eyes and i see a ring in a white box that Harry holds.

"Harry?"

"Anna Cooper Will you marry me?"