Chapter 66- Back to England

I'm moving in with Harry and my infant. To England. Whoa. I run down the hall to Darcy's room, as i hear her crying. i pick her up and walk to the bathroom. I rid her of her baby grow and diaper. I place her in the lukewarm water and bathe her. I walk back into her nursery and pick out a cute little dress and some small pumps with a strap across the foot. I pick her back up and walk down the hallway to the lounge.

I see Louis and Harry sitting on the couch talking to my laptop. Guess they are making a twitcam.

"This is Erin Jones, you may or may not of heard of her." Louis joked.

"Hey guys." I say sitting in between them, facing Darcy to the camera. I look at some tweets and see that they are all nice. There was a few comments like 'aw, she is so cute. :)'

"E, do you think we should tell them that we are going back to England?" Harry whispered into my ear.

"If you want." I reply.

"We have an announcement. I am going to be back in England, with Erin and Darcy. They will be moving in with me." I glared at him and the tweets blew up. He wasn't meant to say that we were moving in together.

"We will read some tweets out." Louis said.

"@RouisLyf says 'Herin is my OTP, so glad they're together.' @HarrysCumSmellsLikeRum, wow what a name. Well he/she says 'Erin you are such a whore, i bet you're cheating on him with Niall. #Larry'. You wont get a follow, just a block. Please don't hate on Erin, no not just Erin. Everyone, stop hating on people. It's horrible. Even things that aren't even true. You don't know shit, so stop making rumors that don't exist." Louis rants.

"Lou, it's fine. I'll read some out. @Heloo says 'Don't listen to haters. You re beautiful and you are not a cheating whore #LoveHerin' Thanks @Heloo. @ButterflyLouis says 'You saved my life. I live in London. I self harm, your voice saved me.' Wow. Please DM me if you need help. Everyone who has some kind of problem, please DM me. I will try and read everyone. @ButterflyLouis you made me cry. In a good way. I'm in London soon, so I will try and meet up with Fans." I say after following the user.

"Sorry guys, that's all we have time for at the moment. We have a plane to get to." Harry says.

We end the twitcam and Louis goes home to pack.

"Harry, i saved someone's life." I say coming to realization.

"Yeah. It feels good doesn't it. That's what i felt like when we first started talking properly at Niall's house."

"Later. Are you defiantly picking me up at 6?"

"Yes. I love you."

"I love you."

I walk into my room and pick out two suitcases. I gather the items that Harry didn't pack and place them into my suitcase. I move on into Darcy's room and place her clothes and shoes into the suitcase. I make some food and place a jar of baby food in the microwave. I feed Darcy and wait for Harry to come and pick me up.

*******************

Harry's POV

I drive home and throw articles of clothing in my bag, as all my other things are back in London. I finish earlier than i thought i would. I look at my watch and see that it is 3pm. 3 more hours. I ring the boys and it turns out they are too 'busy' with their girlfriends and fiancee in Liam's case. What day is it? National Girlfriend Day.

People may say 'Niall hasn't got a girlfriend'. Well sorry to disappoint you, but he asked Charlie to be his girlfriend a couple days ago. #Narlotte.

I place my bag into the trunk and drive back to Erin's. I hope my surprise, will surprise her. Hint; The surprise is not me turning up unexpectedly

********************

Erin's POV

Only five more hours and i'm in the place i used to call home.