Chapter 57- Tour

Today is the day that we, 1D, 5SOS, the girls and I, go on the 4 week tour

Scarlett showed up at my flat about 6am this morning. All she wanted to say was to give details like, 'no sleeping with Luke, especially since you and Harry are together now.' Another thing was that im only singing three songs; one will be a cover.

The girls and I are currently packing our suitcases, I absolutely hate doing this. I always made Sienna do this when I was pregnant.

"Si, can you pack my bag for me, it will hurt the baby?" I say hoping she is gullible enough to believe it.

"No fricken way. I've done that way too many times. Do it yourself. You're not even pregnant anymore."

"Ri? Vi? Zoe? Tia? Thanks girls." Charlie walked through the door, this is my chance. "Charlie boo, can you pretty pwease pack my bag? You know I'd do it for you."

"Yeah sure."

"Really?"

"Yeah for $100"

"Bitch." I say handing her $100.

"I know."

I sit down on my bed and open my twitter account; I compose a tweet.

@ErinJonesOfficial: thanks @Charlieee for packing my suitcase. Love ya girliee xx

I added a photo of Charlie and my bag along with the tweet.

I start to get bored of replying to my mentions and DMs, so I go on snapchat.

I reply to some fans who have my user. I take a selfie with the girls in the background and added the caption, 'tour!! Hope you're ready!x'

The girls were soon done with packing. I hear a car beep outside. I see five huge buses. One for the girls and I, 1D, 5SOS, the crew and the band with their instruments.

I see Harry, Niall, Louis, Liam amd Zayn walk down the steps of the first bus, they pull me and the girls into a group hug. I see the 5SOS lads walk out of a car from the corner of my eye.

Yay! Not.

Harry speaks up "Luke, Ash, Cal, Mikey meet Zoe, Rian, Violet, Charlie and Erin."