Organizing the camp

There was nothing to worry about. Classes are over, they all have good grades, well, almost everyone. Rainbow Dash wasn't the nerdy gal who was very interested in class. She had more interest in sports, but she still needed better grades if she wanted to get a sports scholarship in the future. While she didn't fail, she went through a miracle, although her califications card looked pathetic compared to those of her friends. They had organized some girls to spend a week together in the Everfree forest. The seven best friends had signed up, but they also invited other girls. Sunset Shimmer was now friends with Trixie, the aspiring school illusionist girl, and Fluttershy got along with Lyra and BonBon.

The boys wanted to go for their part to see a motorcycle show and a musical tour that would last a week too, or well, four days.

The girls agreed to pass everyone to their homes on Sunday morning and they all agreed. Twilight always carried her faithful dog Spike. In general, Spike was always optimistic and daring, but this time he tried to convince his owner Twilight not to go to the forest for what she had said before: 

-"Spike, we always go to the same boring area of ​​the forest. We all want to explore beyond that. We also have magic geodes! There's nothing to worry about." -

Spike tried to convince Twilight not to get so far away, and prevent something bad from happening to her and the other girls, since they have never been so far away. 

-'Twilight, how about we find something really dangerous? Some kind of magic of Equestria unknown, or some evil person that roams around ..."  said Spike.

-"Oh come on Spike!, we have Sunset Shimmer, and she knows a lot about equestria magic. There's nothing to worry about."

"Mph, well, Twilight" said Spike, but altrought he was convinced by Twilight even though he was still insecure. It wasn't just the idea that all the girls agreed to trick their parents to explore the forest and have fun. Spike sensed something. He liked reading a lot since he knew how to speak during the events of the friendship games and read a story of disappeared people in the far reaches of the forest. He didn't really know if they were true stories, but the people who disappeared there never came back. 

Spike said to himself that night: "I will try to be the best dog and companion in the world. I will not let anything bad happen."