A beast I'm?

19:50 p.m

During the afternoon, the girls concluded to stay in the vehicle. 

If there were no signs of the werewolf, they would finally call the police to explain everything that happened and get out of there. All agreed with this, except Sunset Shimmer. She also wished she would end all this nightmare. But she felt that strange responsibility to avoid more deaths. 

Meanwhile, Trixie was beginning to feel the first pains of lycanthropy. Her bones began to hurt and she felt very hot in her entire body. Her ear began to sharpen and she felt very thirsty. She could caught the different scents of the girls, the vehicle, the food, and the characteristic smell of the forest with vegetation. Trixie felt very hot and only remained with her short sleeveless shirt and her shorts. -

-"Girls, I already feel lycanthropy in me. I want to get rid of this. I still haven't even transformed and I don't feel well," Trixie warned. 

-"Trixie, put on your shoes, here there are broken glass, darling"  Rarity said smiling. 

-"It's serious," Trixie said seriously. "I don't want to be the same kind as that monster."

-"If what you say is true, and you maintain your reasoning, there is nothing to worry about," said Twilight. 

-"I know, but ..." Suddenly Trixie's new high-pitched ear heard a familiar sound in the distance: a howl. 

-"Did you hear?" Trixie asked.

- "N-no," Pinkie Pie said nervously.

-"A howl ...is him..."

 Immediately all the girls prepared at the entrance of the vehicle. 

-"Are they all here?" Twilight asked. 

-"Yes, all," Sunset confirmed.

- "Come with me, Spike," Fluttershy said to the puppy. 

-"Well. Let's end this miserable. This time will be the last one," Sunset Shimmer said coldly. 

Trixie felt her muscles gain strength and felt a strong desire to explode in anger, but she held back a lot. She knew from legends that this feeling was the source for the transformation. She was really afraid. Not only for the monster, but fear of herself ...