The First Night at Everfree

Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie brought video games and were playing part of the Sunday night before they sleep. That night all the girls fell asleep. Twilight wanted to share a bedroom with Sunset Shimmer, Applejack with Rainbow, Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy with Rarity in a bedroom with three sleeping backs and beds, Lyra and Bon-Bon were always together, while Trixie was alone.

This made her feel a little bad and she was the only one who unveiled that night watching TV. When she was almost sleepy, she suddenly heard a strange sound. Trixie initially thought it was someone unraveling and playing video games, "Maybe it's that loud pink girl," Trixie muttered. When the strange sounds followed, almost like a mixture of howls with a human scream, Trixie wanted to think that they were produced by the show where the other boys and girls of the school were "... except that they are about a kilometer away ..." thought Trixie. She heard each other more and more closely what made her look out the window, 7 seconds passed when she saw a deer near the window almost touching the vehicle which caused Trixie to give a little scream of fright but then heard footsteps and saw a monstrous thing . Trixie only partially stuck her head in the glass window, but enough to keep watching. Whatever it was, it was huge, gray-black fur and growled a mix of distorted and disturbing murmurs. The black beast turned to see the window, and Trixie instantly stopped peeking. However, the animal approached and she heard it from within, those horrible sniffs and grunts, but the monster or unknown animal lost interest and followed after the deer that already had an advantage. After the beast was gone, Trixie was breathing heavily and began to sweat in fear. The last thing that she heared from the beast was a roar in the distance and bloody sounds. Trixie thought about warning Sunset and the others, but her feet didn't respond and her body was frozen in fear. Trixie stayed up all night. After that experience she couldn't sleep ...