The Last Night.

When the eight girls went outside, they were surprised that the werewolf finally arrived, but in his human form.

"Do not expect my mercy, insolent humans"

"You don't expect ours either, monster" Sunset Shimmer replied.

"You will be begging for mine in a few minutes and ... wait ... that smell> sniff-sniff <oh, I remember, I accidentally bit you" Lycaon pointed to Trixie.

"You infected me!" Trixie confirmed.

"You were a mistake. A mistake that I must correct. You are not worthy of power if you try to contain it," said the ancient king of Arcadia.

"Not if we will end up with you. Just like I will end this curse," Trixie said in a serious tone uncommon in her.

"I have no qualms about ending a female," the werewolf said sadistically, while his eyes turned bright yellow. "I'll start killing your friends."

Then the tyrannical and ancient werewolf was transformed into seconds. His beast form was different this time. Now he had a longer muzzle and pointed ears. The monster roared and suddenly Rarity covered his body with diamonds. Twilight held the silver knife with her magic, but surprising the werewolf destroyed Rarity's diamond force fields. He dodged the silver knife and he went for Twilight. Before the werewolf jumped yo kill Twilight, Applejack arrived and punched the werewolf in the stomach. The heavy blow only stunned him slightly. Applejack was about to give him another direct blow to his neck, but the werewolf stopped her punch with relative ease. He then threw Applejack and left her slightly unconscious. Twilight tried to shake him and twist him with her magic, but the monster regenerated. While Twilight tried to hold the werewolf with magic, Rainbow Dash took the silver knife and tried to stab the werewolf. She managed to stab the monster in his back, right leg and arms, but Twilight was exhausted by the immense force of the monster and after freeing himself from the magic of Twilight, the monster hit Rainbow Dash in her stomach and threw her several meters away. distance just above Pinkie Pie. When the monster headed towards Sunset, she bravely tried to fight, although Rarity protected her with a force field and suddenly several different noises were heard. They were the animals of Everfree!

"I couldn't communicate with the werewolf or control him. But the animals will help us," Fluttershy said. The werewolf managed to knock down some deer, but eventually the animals knocked him down.

When it looked like the werewolf would be stopped, the eyes of the supernatural monster shone and he let out a loud roar. This caused the animals to flee in terror.

Pinkie Pie tried to use sugar magic and parties but it was ineffective and the monster hit her and left her unconscious.

Trixie saw all this, got angry and released her anger. Her bones began to stretch and grow. Silver hair began to appear in her entire body. Her bare feet grew in size just like her hands. It was the worst pain she felt.

Meanwhile, with most of the girls semi-inconscious and injured, there were Sunset, Rarity and Spike. The werewolf seemed to give a sadistic smile. He raised his hand with huge claws with the intention of finishing the job. The two girls and Spike closed their eyes and hugged each other, but something else appeared in front. When they opened their eyes they were speechless. Trixie, now in the form of a wolf woman with silver hair and still in her clothes, stopped the hand of the male werewolf. Even Lycaon looked perplexed. Then Trixie PUNCHES at Lycaon a couple of meters ago. Trixie walked towards the werewolf while the girls watched without words. Twilight and the others woke up to see Trixie transformed.

The final stage began.