The pursuit of the werewolf

6:00 am. Wednesday.

The girls did not sleep all night. They had to watch for the werewolf coming. The monster did not return to the camping vehicle after Trixie burned the monster's face with fireworks. The only consequence was that Trixie was bitten on her leg. Rarity proposed a plan to end the werewolf, with a seemingly infallible strategy. The girls plan to go that same morning, and enter the forest to end the monster, going directly to their lair.

-"Well girls. We must take care of each other. We will only go Rarity, Twilight, Applejack and I. Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Trixie and Spike stay here ..." Sunset planned.

-"Wait. We must all go," said Pinkie Pie. 

-"No, Pinkie. We won't take a chance. Trixie is still hurt and ..." 

-"You're wrong Sunset Shimmer," said Trixie from her room. All were perplexed. Trixie walked easily, as if she had never been bitten. The most shocking was her leg. Her wound was barely visible. Only she had very light brown marks, they didn't even look like scars. It was awesome. Last night she had very deep teeth marks on her flesh, bleeding a lot. And now? The wounds looked like small marks of very minor wounds. 

-"How? How did that happen?" Fluttershy asked. "Trixie. You were bitten. And now ..." 

-"Yes, I know. I'm cursed. But even if I change, I will keep my reasoning. Werewolves actually retain their reasoning. Lycaon is a vicious killer. I am not," said Trixie. 

-"We know it Trixie," Sunset said in a comforting tone. "If we leave this one, I promise we will try to find the cure for you," Sunset continued. 

-"Thank you Sunset. But it is not time for talks. We will end the real monster outside. And the great and powerful Trrrixie will also settle accounts with that monster!" Trixie said. Trixie's resolute comment convinced everyone else to end this once and for all. Fluttershy took Spike, keeping him safe.

Without saying anything else, the eight friends and Spike went to the house of the former cursed monarch. Upon arrival, Applejack knocked and destroy the door with a punch. Inside everything was empty. That house needed good reconstructions. 

-"There is nothing," said Applejack. 

-"Stay together and don't separate," said Twilight. 

They all walked together throughout the house. They opened the doors, and when they opened a door they all ran into something very scary: "the meat pantry." Sunset felt a lump in the throat when they saw the preserved bodies of Lyra and BonBon. Their bodies were preserved, but naked, gutted and missing pieces of meat on the legs and arms. Behind Lyra and BonBon were other bodies, but partially eaten, almost like skeletons. 

-"We must ... we must give them an appropriate burial" Twilight said.

- "We will. At the end of this. It will be painful, but we must deliver their bodies to their parents," Sunset replied. 

12:00 pm 

The girls have not succeeded in finding the werewolf. Suddenly, Trixie feels pain in her ears and her nose. 

-"You don't look very good, darling. Are you alright?" Rarity asked. 

-"Yes, I am ... they are just symptoms. Probably my senses are increasing ..." Trixie feared losing control. 

She knew she would not become a murderer, and would continue to retain her human personality, but she was still afraid. 

14:00 p.m. 

The girls returned to eat something in the vehicle. 

14:25 p.m

The girls searched for Lycaon in the entire forest. However, they did not find him despite searching him all afternoon.