Night Tragedy!

After a good talk, a while playing video games, dining outside, reading and watching TV, all the girls and Spike made a fire outside. They told horror stories, especially Rainbow Dash. Fluttershy as usual, got scared, especially for what was going on that day in the morning and the dead deer. They remembered what happened with Gaea Everfree a.k.a Gloriosa a long time ago. Rainbow Dash also told them a legend that that part of the forest was cursed, and who went out at night to the depths of the forest "never returned."

-"Eh ... Rainbow Dash, do you think that it is real?" Spike asked restlessly. 

-"They're just old legends," Rainbow Dash replied with a funny expression.

"Tomorrow we will do more things. Let's go inside the vehicle, girls. Time to rest," said Sunset Shimmer. 

-"We follow you," Applejack replied. When they collected their things, they entered. 

11:34 p.m.

 Lyra and BonBon wanted to go to the lake that was very close. 

-"Come on, BonBon, it will only be a while. I have walked like crazy, and we really stink. We must bathe," Lyra said with a chuckle. 

-"Don't be reckless, Lyra. There are wild animals outside. Or have you forgotten about the deer? And what Trixie saw ..." 

-"You already know Trixie. She always exaggerates everything. She probably invented it to get attention! And the deer ... remember that Mr. Lyceon or whatever his name is, is a hunter. And the people who live in the forest are ... a little strange. Please BonBon! I can't take my own odor anymore!" said Lyra. 

-"Mmmph. Good. But it will only be a while. And, we'll take my dad's machete ..." 

-"Machete?!" Lyra asked. "Of course Lyra. Sunset Shimmer and the others have those weird things. I wouldn't go out without this machete." "Well ... it's decided. Come on!" Lyra and her best friend put on their swimsuits, carried a backpack full of soap, the machete and a flashlight in their hands, and sneaked out of the vehicle to the nearby lake.

Soon BonBon forgot the worries. She worried that there were dangerous animals in the water, but the water was very pleasant. In addition to the heat it was. But they did not realize that something or someone was stalking them.

- "Oh! I think I forgot something to dry ourselves! How silly I am! Wait here Lyra, and don't move please!" BonBon told her friend. 

-"Don't worry about that," Lyra said cheerfully splashing water with her feet. Bon Bon went to get something to dry while Lyra swam. Four minutes passed, and Lyra heard something among the herbs beside her on the riverbank. "You didn't take Bon Bon," Lyra said with a smile. Her smile soon disappeared when she received no response from BonBon, instead a horrible grunt. "Oh my God!" Lyra said covering her mouth. She tried to swim to the other side of the river, but it was far away. Lyra began to cry desperately in complete state of terror when she heard that the animal went into the water and swiming behind her. Although it lasted no more than about ten seconds, Lyra's escape trial became eternal for her. Finally, a large hand that looked human, but with thick skin and large claws, took her by the mouth and dragged her toward the shore with monstrous speed. The last thing Lyra felt was a huge crushing pain in her neck and the last thing she saw was the deformed face of the animal biting viciously her neck...and a yellow colored eye. It seemed so intermediate between a man and a canine animal. After that, she died.

Three minutes later, BonBon arrived: - "Sorry for the delay Lyra but .... Lyra ??? Lyra? Where are you? I hope it's not one of your jokes! Lyra, please this is not funny! " After a few minutes of searching, BonBon walked away, lit the grass with her flashlight and saw blood. "Oh no," BonBon muttered. "No, Lyra" What she saw next left her frozen with fear and horror: BonBon followed some noises as growls, bloody growls and, armed with the machete, was stunned to see who made the noises. She saw a huge animal feeding on Lyra. The animal plunged its face into Lyra's stomach and devoured some dark coloured organs. Lyra has in her face an painful expression, some visible tears in her cheeks and a big bite in her bloody and destroyed neck. BonBon did not react. The monster saw her and immediately left it's prey for a new one. BonBon didn't even use the machete. She was in complete state of absolute horror and she felt nothing. She only watched as the monster jumped fiercely towards her. It is quite possible that she was already dead before the monster tore her throat.