Epilogue and final closure.

The police arrived at the location where the girls were. 

They explained what happened in the forest during those four days. While the cops didn't believe the story at first, they saw the corpse of the great beheaded beast that Is now returns slowly to his human form. 

Next, Sunset Shimmer led the police to the now uninhabited Lycaon's house, where they found evidence and strange documents from different eras, including writings in ancient Greek. The girls' explanation was confirmed as true when the police found the preserved bodies of Lyra and Sweetie Drops (aka BonBon) among other bodies of missing persons. 

After the investigation, they let the girls go.

The girls returned home, but before all, including Trixie and Spike, gave each other a huge group hug and told each other how much they all love each other and were relieved to be well. 

Sunset lived alone and returned to her home. They all returned with their parents. 

Trixie returned with her mom (although she had a father, he abandoned them before) and was happy to return with her mother. Trixie did not tell her mother immediately, that Trixie herself was infected. Trixie preferred to tell her mother the truth, step by step and in time. 

Thursday 7:00 p.m. 

The girls attended the funerals of Lyra and Sweetie Drops. They really regretted the losses and felt a great sorrow for the parents of both girls. It was a tragic and heartbreaking moment and they were there out of respect and mourning the two deceased girls. 

Saturday 10:00 a.m 

It's been three days since the girls met the werewolf at Everfree. 

The now eight friends and Spike met in a nearby park. 

"I still can't believe we survived that," said Fluttershy. 

"Trixie, how do you feel?" Sunset Shimmer asked. 

"Good. I'm getting used to this ... sometimes it's awkward, because my senses are very sharp, I almost don't hear music, just with little volume, and I'm going crazy with my personal hygiene and that of others. I haven't changed or transformed since that time, and I'm controlling it very well, "said Trixie. 

"We're happy for that, darling," said Rarity. 

"Yes, although we couldn't save Lyra or BonBon," said Rainbow Dash. 

"But we avoid more deaths," said Pinkie Pie.

"Hey, Trixie a question: will you ... also live for centuries and centuries like Lycaon?" Twilight asked. 

"No Twilight. Lycaon was cursed with lycanthropy for all eternity. There were werewolves throughout history, and despite aging a little slower than normal humans, they don't live forever," Trixie replied. 

"That was close," said Rainbow Dash. 

"It's good to have you as our friend Trixie," said Sunset. 

"It's also good to have real friends," said Trixie smiling. 

The girls planned to spend their vacations in peace. Well, until another strange portal appears to Equestria or some magical being that needs friendship lessons.

THE END.