Monday Morning.

At 8:00 am the alarm clocks were heard in the RV camping. Immediately, Sunset, Twilight, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Fluttershy, Rarity, BonBon and Lyra dressed and got out of the vehicle. 

-"Good morning girls. Did you sleep well?" Twilight asked. 

-"Very good Twilight. Where is Spike?" Fluttershy asked. -"He is still sleeping ..." "Hey, where is Trixie?" interrupted Sunset Shimmer. 

-"I think she's still asleep, let's go inside for her," Lyra replied. When they entered the vehicle again, they knocked on the door of Trixie's small bedroom. 

-"Eh, Trixie. Are you there, darling?" Rarity asked. A dark, tired-looking Trixie slowly opened the door. -"Trixie! What happened? Couldn't you sleep? Did you have a bad night?" Trixie told them very quickly: -"Yes. In the night I heard strange noises, at first it was a deer, but then a very big and horrible thing came out. It wasn't a bear, I saw it's face for a short time, but I don't remember what it was like, I only had very bright eyes and almost grunted like distorted murmurs, you must believe me. I wanted to warn you at night, but I couldn't move or sleep all night. "

 All the girls were perplexed. "Maybe it's a bear ..." Fluttershy replied. 

-"It wasn't a bear!" Trixie said almost screaming. "The bears do not walk on two legs nor are they so fast! " .

-"We must be alert, although I don't think any animal can attack at night, while we're inside and together," said Twilight.

Sunset replies: "Well, we'll stay alert at night. In fact, I think we can go to another part of the forest ..." but Rainbow Dash said to her: "No, Sunset. Forgetting that we have geodes powers? Nothing will happen to us. Nothing here is a magical threat from Equestria, and we can take good care of ourselves, even Trixie, Lyra and BonBon." "I guess it's true," Twilight replied. "We will do a small camp here. We can swim in the river too!" said Pinkie Pie jumping. Trixie didn't look very comfortable. Almost always she was showing off and behaving theatrically, so it was rare to see her like that.

The first thing they did after Trixie put on the same clothes that she used to Everfree camp before, the girls go to the forest for a walk while they talked. There were not many interesting things. Only a cave that nobody wanted to enter, not even Rainbow Dash because of Trixie's story. Something was going far and Fluttershy had left rocks in a row so as not to get lost, although Rainbow Dash could easily run very fast and find the insured vehicle. Suddenly, at the foot of a mountain, all the girls saw something that left them stunned: a very large house, but somewhat neglected. It did not appear to be inhabited. "Hello, good morning. What are you doing here?" asked a low and unknown voice, but polite. The girls turned back and saw a gentleman in his late twenties or thirties, with somewhat outdated clothes and looking rough but quite attractive. 

-"Nothing, sir, excuse ..." Fluttershy replied.

-"Oh, don't worry, I thought you were thieves."

- "We are students of Canterlot High, sir, and we plan to be on vacation here for a week," Applejack said. 

-"That's great, girls, but you shouldn't be here. It's a dangerous place." Trixie swallowed and remembered what she saw that night. "D-d-dangerous?" Fluttershy asked. "Oh yes, there are wild animals hanging around here at night..." 

-"But you live here, right? We can defend ourselves as well as you," Rainbow Dash replied. 

-"Girl, listen to your elders," the man replied. "I live alone here, and I am also a hunter, but, if you need anything, you know where to find me. Only it is not night, since I go to sleep early." Sunset replied: "Thank you very much sir. Also if you need anything we are in ..." 

-"Yes, I know, the vehicle that is there. I just passed by. By the way there you left a small dog that is barking ..." said the man. "Twilight! You left Spike inside!" Fluttershy shouted annoyed. "He was asleep and I didn't want to wake him up," Twilight replied annoyed. "Good. I say goodbye. My name is Lycaeon, a pleasure" 

-"Thank you Mr. Lycaeon!" the girls said in chorus before he went to his "home".

-"Is he handsome, huh?" Sunset Shimmer said to Trixie and elbowed her. 

-"Oh! Don't say nonsense ..." Trixie replied annoyed. -"Girls, girls! Come! Look!" Fluttershy shouted in fright. They all arrived behind the vehicle and saw the remains of a partially eaten deer. Trixie seeing this felt pain in her stomach. Not only because of the violence. From what she saw that night. All the girls looked at each other. "Poor little animal, who could have done this?" said Fluttershy. "We'd better be careful," said Trixie and the girls leave the carcass and entered in the vehicle.

After that, Twilight took Spike out of the bedroom. "Twilight, I saw an old-fashioned man peeking out. Be careful, he looks suspicious," Spike told Twilight. "Don't worry Spike, we'll be fine." "I hope. Don't go too far away girls, and if you do I will go with you" Naturally, Twilight did not tell Spike what happened with Trixie at night or the dead deer.

Soon the afternoon came, they played video games and talked fun things about school and the girls planned to go swimming the next day.