Sunday.

All the girls agreed to tell their parents that they would go to the same show the boys and other girls would go to. This show and musical tour would last four days, but they convinced their parents to stay another two days. Their parents believed them. Fluttershy was the only one who had more difficulty lying. She didn't like to lie to her parents. Nor was Applejack a fan of lying. She was the element of honesty, after all. She had no parents, but she told Granny Smith and Big Mac everything, although he stayed with Smith on the farm while her sister is not. Applejack did not cover up her story so much to go to Everfree, she only said that "after finishing classes she wanted to have fun with her friends," which was true. 

All the girls that would go up to the RV camp. Sunset would be the one that will lead. Meanwhile the girls talked to each other back as some girls shared dormitories. Suddenly Sunset almost upon reaching the forest heard an explosion behind it scared her and the vehicle almost crashed. She immediately went back and discovered the source of the sound. It was Trixie's fireworks. 

-"Trixie, was it necessary for you to wear that?" Sunset sunset annoying. 

-"The great and powerful Trrrixie must be prepared to ..." 

-"Yeah, yeah, I understand Trixie," Sunset said with her right hand covering her face. "Just not inside the vehicle please." 

-"Trixie apologizes" said Trixie with a big funny smile on her face. "Maybe I should be myself for now," said Trixie. The truth she was happy to be taken into account by Sunset after helping her when everyone at school forgot her and thought that she was "evil". Trixie in her mind secretly wanted to have friends.

On the other hand, Spike continued to have his alarmist attitude, but Twilight was still safe. Fluttershy was a little nervous but felt safe with her friends. Pinkie Pie was enthusiastic and maintained her playful attitude. Rarity wore a lot of new clothes, much to Applejack's disgust, who only told Rarity that they weren't going to model, they had fun. Bon-Bon never separates from Lyra. Rainbow Dash was really excited.

The trip was fast. They immediately reached Everfree Forest and Sunset parked the car. It was something far from where the other boys and girls of the school were surely. In fact the city did not even look. They arrived at approximately 3:00 p.m. and had left the city at 2:32 p.m. It was still late. The girls agreed to start having fun tomorrow morning. There was a lake nearby and they carried a TV and their cell phones as well as clothes, accessories and food for a week in the freezer.