The Werewolf's POV

17:30 p.m.

Lycaeon reflected in the middle of his house that it was almost in ruins. 

"Those weak inept already know who I am. And they known my true identity: LYCAON.  For some reason they know who I am. And it was that red-haired woman. I must not allow them to get out of here alive. In millennia, no one has noticed my crimes. History prevailed from my old kingdom in "Arcadia", that ... damn god, he was an idiot to give me this power, so I enjoyed killing, I unleashed myself, I don't hold back, it's the survival of the strongest, I should be the strongest, and my race , which I created should be the dominant race instead of those pathetic humans! I have emerged victorious from many eras around the world! I have empowered many to take advantage of it! That disturbed manchild "Peter Stump", and that peasant in Le Gevaudan, among many others that I consider worthy of power! Those humans who are in this new area will not ruin my plans and what I have achieved. None of that humans in this forest are worthy of my power! That's why they must die! A supreme hunter must get on top!" 

Then the old cursed king opened the door of his "meat pantry" where the preserved and eviscerated bodies of Lyra and Sweetie Drops were located. Lycaeon told the bodies of both girls: "You had a good taste, but nevertheless you were not worthy of the power of the beast. Like you, your friends only serve as prey to be hunted. Their smells are delicious, and I will not let them foil my future plans. Lycaon will be king again, in a world full of wolves! I will liquidate your friends, starting with the red-haired woman, and the silver-haired girl! Tonight! "