Chapter 10

Aelin returned home tired from work. Her body was all dirty and greasy from all the work. She found her mum sleeping on the couch while the Television was still on. Aelin turned it off and took the plate of leftover food from her mother's lap and disposed it in the sink. She took a nice hot shower after that and changed into her onesie. She took her phone and went through her Instagram to see if Asterin accepted her request but it wasn't accepted. She frowned as a lot of negativity went through her head. She shrugged it off telling herself it's probably nothing. She went through her follow requests and saw a @starandthemoon had followed her. She opened it and saw Asterin in the ID. She smiled and quickly followed the account before accepting it. Immediately her request was accepted and a message came from Asterin.

starandthemoon
Heyyy
That account of mine
I lost the password 😂😂😂😂
Realised it only today.
So I created this account

androgynous_skatergirl
Oh lol that happened to me too
So whatcha doing?

starandthemoon
Oh I'm just texting Ivan
You?

Androgynous_skatergirl
Oh just vibin.
Wanna call? I'm like so bored.

Starandthemoon
Vibin too?

Androgynous_skatergirl
Oh I meant chillin
Ahhh I needa teach you
the Floridian slangs

Starandthemoon
Yessss

Androgynous_skatergirl
So wanna call?

   Aelin had her figures crossed and waited. Every second seemed longer than usual and time seemed to pass by really slow. Asterin had seen the message but there was no answer still. 

starandthemoon
I wanna say yes
but atm I'm watching TV with my dad.
We'll call another time defo.

   Aelin felt like she was doing it on purpose because she didn't wanna talk to her. Being positive was hard for Aelin because of her gender crisis.

Androgynous_skatergirl
Oh, that's okay.
I think I'll just gotta bed.
Byee

   She flung her phone on the bed in frustration and tugged on her hair.

   "Ah stupid brain always being negative," she muttered.

   "What's the matter, honey?"

   Avery had been watching her blush all this while as she texted someone and suddenly her pretty girl's smile turned upside down.

   Avery walked inside and sat beside her daughter. Aelin laid on her lap and her mum played with her hair.

   "I wanted to call Asterin but she turned me down."

   "Honey, she must be busy. I'm sure it's nothing personal. "

   Avery touched the plaster on her head and frowned.

   "Honey, what happened to your head?"

   Aelin thought about today and started blushing.