Chapter 33

"Loving can hurt sometimes
And we may not get it right
But that's okay Baaaabe
As long as there is you and me," She sings as she looks at Aiden who is smiling from eye to eye. Then she looks at Alex and he gives her a thumbs up.

"Life can be hard sometimes
But as long as you're by my side
I'll have a home to go tonight
To make it a lot more easieeee."

"Always thought that love wouldn't work
But you came and gave me hope
What did I do to get your love
You're my angel sent from above," as she sang Aiden signed, "I love you so much and I am so proud of you."

   This took her by surprise. She had no clue Aiden's been learning sign language online and took some extra tips from Alex.

"I never thought I'd say these words
But here I am dancing with the birds
Singing
Will the moon ever hear the stars
Yeah yeah
Will the moon ever hear the stars
Cause the stars mean everything."

   By this most of the people were in tears. It was like a miracle seeing her perform after everything that had happened. Hillary put her arm around Aiden and he looked at her in shock. Asterin was just as shocked as him. "You made this possible. You are amazing child," She whispered and Aiden nodded as tears rolled down his cheeks. Hillary screamed and cheered Asterin. Aiden chuckled and joined her.

"People can be judgmental
And if they make you hurt tonight
I'll be there by your side
No matter what baaaaabeee
it will be you and me," This verse brought tears in Aiden's eyes.

"Sometimes when the world goes dull
And life just pushes you down
I'll be here, I promise thee
When it's heavy just turn to me
And I'll make it a lot easiee."

"Always thought that love won't work
But you came and gave me hope
What did I do to get your love
You're my angel sent from above."

"I never thought I'd say these words
But here I am dancing with the birds
Singing
Will the moon ever hear the stars
Yeahie yeahie yeah yeah."

   Everyone were absolutely in I love with her.

  "Every time that you talk to me
You got me saying baby please don't leave."

"I want you all to sing along," she said and started playing a minor cord while she slowly sang the words, "Will the moon ever hear the stars?
When will the moon hear the stars?" And then the beat picked up again

"I thoughtI never thought I'd say these words
But here I am dancing with the birds
Singing
Will the moon ever hear the stars
Yeah yeah
Will the moon ever hear the stars
Cause the stars mean everything."

   When she finished, everyone screamed wildly and cheered. Nan Dolly yelled, "Another song!" and the crowd started repeating it while Alex signed what the crowd wanted.

   "Okay. Okay but I want Alex to join me for the next one," she said and everyone cheered.

   Alex got on stage and she gave him the guitar. She signed the song that she wanted to sing next and he started strumming the tune.

   "I know that there was a secret chord
That David played and pleased the lord..."

   After the show, All the people that were invited to Alex's birthday went to the hous and the birthday party went just as she planned. 

   When the party was over, Aiden was no were to be found. Asterin went to the kitchen in search of him but didn't find him there. As she passed Hillary's room, she stopped upon seeing something. She watched as Hillary caressed Aiden's cheeks and told him something. She didn't clearly understand the conversation but she could tell it was something good by the way Aiden was smiling. Then Hillary gave Aiden something in his hand. Hillary noticed Asterin and called her inside. Aiden opened his hand and showed it to her. She gasped upon seeing her grandfather's engagement ring. Hillary had always cherished it and gave it to no one. Asterin looked at Hillary with glossy eyes.