Chapter 19

Asterin didn't hear Aiden's call. She lost him in the crowd and went straight to Ivan who was standing there with a worried expression.

   "Where did you go?" He signed and hugged her.

   "Don't worry. I'm fine." She wasn't fine. She wanted to go into her room and just cry but right now she had to stay strong.

   "Asterin, they are calling everyone who is celebrating their birthday today on stage. Go!!" Ivan signed to her. She seemed startled up by the sudden statement. She looked around blankly and wondered what to do. Ivan patted her shoulder and she wandered into the crowd. Somehow she made her way on stage with two other girls. Asterin didn't recognize the band playing on stage but she found the lead singer really hot. They sung happy birthday for them and then hugged the three of them. When the lead singer hugged her, she felt a bit happy. He smells nice, She thought. She saw the other two girls diving into the crowd and they carried them backwards. Asterin squeaked in excitement and hugged the lead singer once again before she fell on her back into the crowd. She spread her hands and closed her eyes as she was passed on. She screamed and chuckled having fun. She fell into someone's arms and the fun stopped. She opened her eyes to find Ivan staring at her.

   "Someone had a lot of fun," he stated and she blushed as she got down from his arms. She saw Aiden and the pain she almost forgot came rushing back making her feeling dizzy. She threw her arms around Ivan's shoulder for support and decided to ignore Aiden for the rest of the show.

   The car ride back to the hotel was awkward. Asterin sat in the front with Ivan and Aiden sat behind without saying anything.

   "What happened?" He signed.

   "I'm just tired." Tired of being fooled by love.

   When they got home, Asterin started packing both there things while Ivan showered. Aiden just sat on the bed and watched her.

   "Asterin listen I'm really sorry it's just I'm scared."

   Asterin looked at him and found him speaking so she quickly reminded him, "I can't hear you you know." With that, he shut his mouth feeling dumb and started packing his clothes.

   After Ivan came out, he took all their bags and went downstairs to load the car. His main intention was to give them two some alone time. Asterin quickly went into the bathroom before Aiden could say anything. Just as she was about to undress she realised she left her hair tie outside. She opened the door and step outside only to have a shock of her life. She stared at Aiden dumbfoundedly as he stood there trying to cover his chest.

   "W-what ?" She managed to say.

   She looked closely and realised that it was Aelin without the glasses. How can I be so dumb?

   "You are a Liar!!!" She screamed and quickly grabbed her hair tie and ran back into the bathroom.

   Aiden was just as shocked as Asterin. He didn't expect her to come out all of a sudden. He just stood there frozen. Only when the door banged, he snapped. He quickly wore his binder as he cursed and wore a Tshirt. He ran to the door and knocked on it.

   "Asterin open up!!"

   He realized she couldn't hear him and kicked the door in frustration. He sat on the bed and waited for her to come out. When she did, he grabbed her wrist.

   "Leave me!!" She yelled and snatched her hand. She was crying and seeing her cry made his heartbreak.

   "Asterin please just listen to me. Please!" He begged but she didn't pay attention.