Chapter 29

Asterin and her brother bided her parents and walked into the airport. The entire morning they have been extremely nice to her. Asterin had a feeling that there was a reason behind it and only hoped that they wouldn't do anything to Aiden.   

   Last night was emotional. When Aelin walked her home and they hugged each other dearly. Then they kissed each other as long as they could hold their breath. Asterin started crying but Aelin told her to be brave though she was scared inside. Even though she had a panic attack just a little while ago before she met Asterin, the chain around her neck gave her faith. Asterin clung onto her again and took a deep breath of her savoring her smell in her mine. She focused on the way her skin felt on hers and imprinted it on her skin. She kissed her taking in all of her as much as she could to help her cope when there were away.

   Asterin sighed as she dragged her suitcase along with her. Alex carried it and put it with other suitcases before they checked in and got onto the plane. They both went to their seats and Asterin immediately took her phone and texted Aelin.

Me:
I boarded the flight.
Bye baby ❤❤
Gonna miss you
I'll video call you when I land.

   Asterin turned the phone off and sighed. Alex grabbed her hand and she looked at him.

  "It's gonna be okay. Nothing bad will happen don't worry. Don't worry."

  "Yeah, I know. I asked McKenna to keep an eye on her."

  Then there was an announcement.

  "The flight will leave in another few minutes.  One more passenger is the board the flight. I repeat one more passenger is one their way. Kindly wait."

   "Must be some rich dude in the business class seat," Alex muttered.

   Asterin raised an eyebrow and Ivan signed to her what was just said. Asterin stared at the passageway with a frown on her face. Time was ticking and everyone seemed to mutter. Suddenly a head popped out of the curtains and Asterin gasped. 

   "I'm so sorry. Really Sorry. I had to catch the last minute flight so I could be with my girlfriend who's leaving."

   Asterin stood up as she stared at him in disbelief.

   "There you are," he said and walked towards her.

   "Asterin," as soon as her name left his mouth, she sprung into his arms. The crowd went awe. They both kissed and then Asterin pulled away in tears.

   "What are you doing here?"

   "I'll tell you."

   Alex got up and grabbed his luggage ready to leave.

   "Thank you. Business-class seat 6," Aiden said.

   Alex nodded and walked away. They both sat down and Asterin kept looking at him with a wide smile. Then the plane took off and Aiden got scared. He closed his eyes and Asterin held his hand.

   "First time?" He nodded.

   She put her arm around her shoulders and snuggled into him. She threw her arm around him and lifted her head. He kissed her lips and wrapped his other arm around her. He rested his head on hers and they fell asleep in each other's arm. 

   After an hour they woke up and Aiden told Asterin how he made it there. While Aelin was walking back home last night,  she heard a loud noise which startled her. She turned around and found a car slammed into a tree. She immediately ran to help the driver. She opened the car door and found a woman inside. As Aelin examined the car she realised that the lady was pregnant and her dress was wet. The lady's head was bleeding since she slammed her head but she wasn't fully unconscious. Her eyes were still slightly opened. Aelin tapped her and her eyes opened a little more.