ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓢⓔⓥⓔⓝ

ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓢⓔⓥⓔⓝ

I sat down with Hideo in front me, my stepmother beside us.
The smell of my favourite food thats within my sight took my breath away.

"Thank you for the food!"

"So Y/N, Hideo told me tha-"
"Please, don't believe to what he says"I said, munching my food down.
"Geez, your stomach must be a black hole. Save some for us" Hideo insulted
I was about to speak then I stopped myself to. Instead of showing him I got insulted, I thought of something else

"Well you better hurry, I won't hold myself to." i said, "Hmph" he started eating fast just like what I do.. both of us looked like pigs

Aww, poor meal ;-;

-

After eating, I washed the dishes and when I was about to go to the living room, I heard a conversation from mom and someone over the phone.
Indeed, I did eavesdropped

"Why?... I see when?... right ... take care" She dropped the phone

Considering from her replies, I'm guessing it's dad, nobody else calls from that old telephone than him.

My dad is a seaman, who's around mid-40s, currently overseas, thankfully.
The mother who gave birth to me, whos around mid-30s was just a cashier at a store, nothing less nothing more. Mom filed a divorce when I was around nine years old due to an argumentive husband, unfortunately she didn't had the courage to take me with her so I was left with my careless father since she couldn't handle fighting with father again.

My times with my dad was nothing really, as I describe it.
My mother used to keep contact with me, she would send me mails or texts, whatevers possible to make sure I was okay.. she stopped messaging me by then, the last letter she gave me was about how she'll work at a country that is at the other side of Japan. Thats the last letter, I'm guessing she already took her flight after that.

Then one day at the age of twelve, he married a new woman, currently at her early-30s.. I know, quite the age gap between the two.

But they seem to both love each other dearly, I respect that and I also love my new mother and brother equally.
So there weren't any problems in this whole new family, my stepmother seems to agree to my dad in most things so they get along, not surprised they don't get much arguments.

I took a shower and finally went to sleep

-

I yawned, stretching my arms as I walk towards the school gate
I came to school way too early than everyone else. The gate was still closed until I opened the one on the side.

Looking to my right, I saw a figure, Why would someone be here this early in the morning? Wait, I should ask myself that first.
My eyes squinted, focusing on that boy who's way too far away.
He seems like he was looking for something. Slowly I approached him, as I do so I noticed his uniform was open and he has a grey shirt underneath.

"What're you doing here at 4 o'clock in the morning?" I asked
He seemed to be startled and back away as he turned to face me.

Considering from the ash blond hair, ear piercings and his posture, I'm guessing his one of Umejis troop

"None of your business, alright!" He yelled. I looked at his facial expressions that're mixed with uncomfortable and embarrassed.
I lightly giggled and asked him again
"No seriously, what are you doing here this early?"