ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓦⓔⓛⓥⓔ

ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓦⓔⓛⓥⓔ

Y/Ns P.O.V

"Come on! We have to think of something that will catch everyones attention!" Miyuji yelled while playing with her guitar.

"How about another song from BURNOUT SYNDROMES?" Dora suggested. "But we already did that last year" Miyuji said "It did got the audience attention, didn't it?" Dora defended, "Even if they did liked our performance last year, they'll be expecting us to do a more different one!" The leader explained.

"She really wants it differently this year, huh?" I whispered to Gita
"She's like that every year" She muttered back.

"How about western music?" Beshi propounded "I'm not that fluent to english though" Miyuji informed
Is she gonna keep complaining?

"How about songs from an anime opening?" I said grinning with excitement. "Please take this seriously" Miyuji cocked an eyebrow at me. "I am! If we go for an popular anime op everyone that everyone is familiar of, I'm sure they'll think it's worth while"

"Like that popular op LiSa recently sang?" Gita asked, "Kinda, yeah"

"I vote BURNOUT SYNDROMES"

"Western Music!"

"Anime op, come on people!"

"Can we just put this all in consideration?" Kiba spoke up.

"You got a better idea?" Miyuji asked
"Not really, but lets put all chosen genre in a hypothesis or have students opinion about it" 

And so it goes on, we prepared hand-out papers for feedbacks and go around school for this.

"Does this happen alot?" I asked Gita who walked with me as we pass out papers for students. "I guess so, there are times we argue about our next performance but we only asked for other students judgement for this things once"

"I'll go around the first floor, you go ask studentd outside, alright?"

"Alright!"

The breeze brushed off over me as I went inside the gymnasium to only find it empty.

"I thought the drama club uses this room? Something must've happened"

I went back outside and to the Gardening Club to hand out papers.
"Hmm... A new performance for this month? I always looked for this, western music sounds fantastic!" The soft-spoken voice of the gardening club stated.

"Anime op, sounds good"

"BURNOUT SYNDROMES better though"

"But they do sing anime op aswell, dont they?"

"What are you doing?" A gruff voice spoke, making me back a step

"The music club a--"

"We don't have time for them, get back to work" the man with orange hair uttered, rudely throwing back the papers at me.

The club members gave me an apologetic look, "We apologize at his behalf" One if them muttered giving me a small wave as they walk back to continue their club activities.

"That was rude, what are you handing out anyway? Trash?" I groaned yet my heart skipped a beat, it's him again.
"Yes, want one?" I smiled at him, handing one out for him although I didn't expect him to actually take it naturally.

"Anime op? Seriously?" He chuckled
And only wrote something on the printed paper then placing it at the bottom of the already answered papers. "Yes, seriously"I gave him a stern look but his was the complete opposite of mine. It looked gentle but less soft because of the visible scar on his face. "Since when do you even do this things?" I asked him

"Never but it's you anyway so it's fine"

"What?" Did I heard that right?
"I said---"

"AHH!"I screamed as a ball hit his head but he barely moved from his stance.

Third Persons P.O.V

"Why are you just standing there!" Itachi shouted from the distance as he ran forward to take the ball back, only to get hit in the face with it.

"You asshole, since when do you guys play soccer!? I thought you guys only do track and swimming!" Umeji yelled back, it was obvious the blond was extremely angry.

Normally, he would have give a nasty comment and leave but he didn't plan to leave this one out. His into the idea that Itachi did it on purpose, the latter didn't really think Umeji as a exceptional guy.

"Why are you even still here? To mess around with people who actually has a future?!" Itachi and Umeji were both provoked by each others statement. "Can't let this happen" A more feminine voice said

"Quit it!" Shiromi said, pushing the two males away from each other but that didn't stop the two to give rude remarks to one another.

Which only led to the guidance counselor.

-an hour later-

"I'll be taking a guess that the both of you are suspended from school, correct?" Y/N said pointing at the blond as Itachi only gave the two a glare before walking away to probably let out his anger.

"Why can't she just expel me already"
Umeji said in frustration in his voice
"That guys an absolute jackass, he thinks of us as lazy and undisciplined"
She didn't knew why he was telling her this but she only commented

"Thought so, but his not wrong either"

Umeji would have spit on her although deep down something was holding him back from doing so. He didn't even knew why he even tries to be around her so much, it's not like she could like a douche like him.

He admits he is a douchebag but he wouldn't expect to feel weird around the girl he was suppose to loath for.

However it didn't seemed that way, unfortunately.. or fortunately

A/N; honestly, I wouldn't have update this if someone didn't actually looked forward for an update. Again, I'm glad someone is still reading this, now this isn't as exciting as I anticipated it to be but maybe wait for a few more chapters?