ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓝⓘⓝⓔ

ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓝⓘⓝⓔ

I could hardly sleep! Why would fate do this to me? Why here? Why now? Why him? Tch, what am I saying? I refuse to believe I fall for some troublesome boy like him!

I just want to sleep, goddamit!

"Woah, did you had drugs or somethin'?" Hideo asked, I yawned, typically annoyed. Literally, this early in the morning.

"Shut up, brat" I said tiredly as I pinched his right ear.
"Y/N, what seems to be the problem, it is Friday I expect you to be delighted"My stepmom asked, completely took suspicion of me
"H-hah? N-no, I'm fine"I lied, half lied, honestly, I'm not too sure.

Should I even go to school today? I really don't feel like it. "Probobly just a headache, may I skip todays classes? Just for today!" I pleaded, my stepmother nodded and said "Just send an excuse letter to your teacher, alright?" She mentioned

"Sure thing"

I mentally celebrated as I ate breakfast with my messy eater brother.

-

I hopped back to bed and slept 'till my phone rang at around 8 o'clock.
"8 o'clock, I could go outside without any schoolmate of mine seeing me."
I said to myself, I took a shower, changed to my usual casual clothes and quietly sneaked out of the living room with a sleeping stepmother on the couch.

I successfully made it out of the house without making a noise.

Peacefully walking to the convenience store to get some food and then went to a small diner to grab a bite then went home...
As I was walking towards our house I noticed a man slipping a letter in the gate, we don't have a mailbox.
I was curious what could have possibly been sent to us so I hurried to get it.

"T-That was suppose to be sent months ago.. rather almost a year ago actually, we had some trouble to send it as quickly as possible due to the distance between you and the sender"
"Don't worry about it, It's fine, As long as it's here" I smiled at him then opened the envelope

There was a letter in it and some newspaper? Who use newspaper these days. I opened the letter and it's in a different language but I was able to read it understandably.

-

"Hey, what did you find to make your eyes that wide, on top of that you're shaking.. extremely" Hideo pointed out. I sighed, my elbow on top of may knee as I covered my face.
"It's about my mother?" I mumbled, "What about her?" He looked over his mother. "No! Not.. her" I exclaimed
"Oh" He only said

"She was long died.. and I didn't even knew!" I explained, I just felt disappointed and depressed at the same time. I could have known this sooner, goddamit.

-

The next week, I didn't felt like to go to school although I might get in trouble. Sighing, I went downstairs, ate breakfast, took a shower and so on. I hate this feeling..

Feeling like you have lost everything just because you lost one thing

Wait, did my father knew about this or is he also unaware of my mothers death.

"How are you feeling?" Gita asked worriedly considering I look like a mournful creature. "I just.. last week I was feeling rather confused yet loved and then the next day it just boom gone.. completely the exact opposite" I explained averting my eyes from her.