Prologue

Nerdy and the beast- Text copyright ©geniusduckee™ 2015

All rights reserved. Please do not reproduce anything written.

Prologue

"What are you?" I quivered as I continued watching him rip up the remains of my attackers.

He grunted as he turned to look at me. His eyes were pitch black and his fangs emerged. Tufts of hair were growing in various place, it was as if it was deciding whether to fully grow everywhere on him or not.

He looked as if he was restraining or trying to keep something under control.

My thoughts were interrupted by a loud howl that echoed throughout street. He leapt up into the air and landed on his paws. It was already too late, it looked as though his transformation had completed, revealing his true self.

I backed away, I felt sick from fear and the thought of being ripped up Into shreds. He prowled towards me, ever so slowly, his eyes glowing under the moonlight.

For a few seconds our eyes met. We continued staring, I tried searching his eyes to see if Logan's normal self was still there. His eyes had softened a little.

Then something terrible came next.

He darted towards me at full speed with a loud roar that rumbled my insides.

Shit just got real.