9. Signing The Contract

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leona's P.O.V

"Is it true that 5 seconds of summer will be having a solo artist as their opening act?

Omg. Don't tell me it would be a girl :O

If it is a girl I seriously don't know what to do.

I prefer a boy than a girl just saying

Can't wait to know who will be their opening act"

These were mostly the comments I see all over the media. The whole world is buzzing and I'm shitting myself now.

I got back to reality when their manager ask me "So what you think?"

"I...um... Do I really have to sign this now?"

I'm still unsure by my answer. And she just gave me a look 'are you kidding me?'

"I''ll give you a few hours to think through. But all I'm saying is, there is so many artist who wants to be in your position right now so yeah" I can tell she is trying to convince me.

"Give me an hour and I'll let you know my decision" I smile at her.

"As you wish" she nodded her head then went out of my room.

It's been a week since the boys offered me the deal but now, I'm having second thoughts.

One hour, one hour whether I should say yes or no.

I can't think straight right now so I called Connor to come over my house. His pretty much the only person I could think of as Izzy and Elly are always busy. Always.

Then a knock from my door came few mins later.

"Come in" I shout out.

He opened the door and a huge grin pop up on his face. "So?" he ask.

I roll my eyes and groan. "I didn't answer her" I reply.

"What?" he ask in disbelief and hop on my bed.

"I'll tell her in an hour" I stated him.

"But why didn't you say yes now? Leona tell me" he knows everytime I said 'I need time' there is always a reason behind it.

"Well people are buzzing this whole 'opening act' thing and I'm scared that I'll get embarrass myself. Not just that, they might hate me" I told him the truth.

He sighed and look me into the eyes "You know what, people are just saying their opinions but they haven't seen you perform. You'll prove them wrong once you're already at the stage. Think positive. You wouldn't be in this position if they haven't seen something in you" he reminded me. He knows how to change my mind in just a quick snap.

I let out a huge smile and hug him so tight. "Thank you" I whisper him in the ear.

"All for you" he reply.

We broke away the hug then at that time, a call from Luke pop up on my phone.

I saw Connor was a bit unsettled after seeing Luke calling but I shrug it off knowing it might not be the case...

I pick up the call. "Hey Luke"

"Leona! Our manager called us and I was wondering why you haven't answered our offer" he said confusely.

"I'll say yes to her in an hour. Don't worry about it too much" I reassured him.

"But you need to perform your own songs right? Just a reminder" he stated.