1. First Sight

Introduction:

I just want to start off saying that the chapter will be good as it goes on. Bear with me but after reading this chapter, don't hesitate to leave a comment. I'll appreciate it so much!

However, hopefully you'll enjoy this Luke fanfic I made :')

If you are interested or want to read a Calum fanfic, I've made one which is 'What If'. Hope you mind take a look at it. It's really interesting!

Anyways, I'll leave you to read this now. Enjoy! x

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leona's P.O.V

"Leona!!!!!" a boy is calling out my name.

I"ve been looking everywhere, every direction to seek the face of the boy but all I could see is pitch black. I've been running for ages. Yet, I don't feel so tired until I realise that I was running away from something or someone. My expression change, from confusion into scared. Then I trip and fell until.....

*Beep Beep Beep* My alarm clock went on.

I woke up, sweating from my DREAM. It's just a dream I thought. Nothing major. Yet, I was trying to remember what my dream is about but I can't. I swear it feels so true, especially the boy calling out my name. I try to forget the dream.

Suddenly, my phone went ringing. It's my bestfriend, Izzy. I grab my phone beside my bed, and quickly answer the call.

"Omg leona!!" Izzy squeals.

"Whoa. Calm down girl. It's just 7am in the morning. What had gotten into you?" I ask hysterically laughing at the same time.

"Well it's pretty obvious that you're not the one who is excited about 5sos" she commented.

Realization hit me that time. "Omg!!!! I'll get change as soon as possible and let's head to the airport" I squeal in excitement.

"Haha glad you're awake now. I'll be there in 5 mins" she stated.

I quickly took a 3 minute shower and change into my grey trackies, black long sleeve crop top and black vans. I wore my gold infinity necklace to not make it plain. I bursh off my black wavy medium length hair. And put on charlie red perfume.

I got out of the bathroom realising that my backpack is on top of my closet. And I'm 5'2 which that means I'm having trouble getting it. After awhile with all my effort, I did get it. I grab my phone, camera and clothes that I will wear later.

After I manage to do all this stuff in 5 mins, a knock from my door came. I went up to my door and open it, seeing Izzy so fabulous with her denim short, denim jacket with stripe blue and white crop top and her beautiful brown soft curls falling to her shoulder. She is my bestfriend since kindergarden and not too mention, a bit taller than me.

"Forget anything? Nope? Okay, good. Now let's go!" she squeals in excitement and went for the exit. She didn't give me a second to say anything. Yet, I couldn't blame her. She is excited than ever.

I ran up to catch up to her but she is already in the car. I left a note in the fridge to let my parents know whether they'll come looking for me.

All the way to the airport, we sang 5sos songs non stop. Until I saw the sight of the airport, Izzy gone crazy doing all these weird hand gestures that she could think off. All I did was laughing my head off at her.

When we got closer, there are mob of fans waiting for them. Damn it! Slight of bad chance to get their attention I thought.

We got off the car thanking Izzy's mom for the drive. Lucky that Izzy's parents are supportive to her.