2. Sleepover?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leona's P.O.V

We arrived at Izzy's house not knowing what will happen tonight as 5sos is here with us.

The event went quickly that until now it didn't process to my mind completely.

Everyone got off the car as I was the one who is the last to get in the house.

"You don't mind if you guys we'll sleep at my theater room instead? That's the only big space we have that you guys can sleep for tonight" Izzy commented.

"Everything is alright for us. Thank you so much" Ashton said behalf of everyone.

Izzy smiled and I interrupted "Me and Izzy we'll be getting out some blankets and stuff for you guys to sleep" I said.

"Oh yeah and the theater room where you'll go straight and turn right. Feel free" she added.

Me and Izzy went upstairs getting blankets for them.

"So Izzy, how's your night?" I smirk at her.

"Never knew this would happen at all. Attending 5sos is enough but this? This is like a dream" she sighs.

I laugh at her expression and said "Well we better get going because I want to get to know them more" I wink at her.

We went downstairs to the theater room until the boys are...

Luke's P.O.V

Boredom stirkes us. We decided to mock around. So that means we are taking random videos with the boys.

"Calum! Do the grind dance" I suggested.

We all went in laughter. "I'll be doing it if Michael is as well" he commented.

"Fine by me" Michael put his arms up.

"I'll add the music to make it better" Ashton added and smirk. We all laugh more harder.

"Okay guys, 1..2..3 go" I signal them.

They were doing the 'grind dance' until I couldn't hold the camera still. We didn't notice that Leona and Izzy were there watching this whole scene, well hopefully not until we all stop.

All of us stop laughing and look at the girls reaction. It took a little bit of time to sink in their thoughts on what they had just seen but we just laugh at them.

"What's so funny?" Leona ask in confusion.

"You girls look funny but there is nothing wrong if Calum and Michael are doing the 'grind' dance" Ashton grin.

They blush, and I really confirm that Leona is cute when she does.

We help them set up our bed. After doing it, Michael suggested that we will do 21 questions as in order to get to know each other.

I volunteered to ask first. We are going clockwise.

"So leona, what's ur first impression to us?" I'm so curious that I couldn't wait any longer.

"Well.... Ashton, so daddy for the boys. Calum, the cheeky one. Michael, the funny one. And Luke," she looked at me and continue "the shy one" she ended.

"Luke shy?" Michael ask.

"When you get to know him more, he ain't shy at all" Calum added and Ashton agreed with him.

I couldn't help it but I'm not that shy I thought. I chuckle and concluded "Next!".

Throughout 21 questions, I keep glancing back to Leona. I don't knoe why. The boys notice me and it is totally embarrassing. They would not stop teasing me about this.