8. The video had gone viral

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leona's P.O.V

I wake up from a call. It's only 6am and I'm pretty much tired.

I pick up my phone seeing Izzy was the one who is calling.

I realise how tired I was from yesterday events that it didn't occur to my mind I owe Connor a favour.

Haven't even talk to Luke. The last time I remember, I drifted to sleep.

Answering Izzy's call made my ears buzz.

"Calm down girl" I muttered. After all, I should get use to her like this. She's always like this I thought.

"You never believe what I find out?" she said.

"What? You win tickets? You'll gonna meet them-" she cut me off.

"No no no Leona. It's about you" she reply.

"About me?!" I ask in shock. Why me? Did I do something wrong? was the first thing came up to my mind.

I suddenly got scared.

"It's a good thing" Izzy exclaimed. Phew, that made me feel a bit better.

"Yeah go on"

"You know that cover you made from Labrinth and you perform it?" she ask.

"Yeah. Go to the point will you" I urge her.

"Well..... it got viral on youtube girl!" she screamed.

"What's so excited about that? As if it got to millions of views" I sarcastically reply.

"It did! You got 1.5 million views" she scream again.

"What?!" I sat up in total shock. Am I dreaming? "You must be kidding me" I added.

"No I'm not" she said in a serious tone.

"I don't know what to feel right now" I smile.

"Well we gonna celebrate but there's another good news" she exclaimed.

"Surprise me" I giggled.

"I will" she reply.

"Wait what? I thought you gonna tell me"

"You'll find out later. Anyways, I'll pick you up in half an hour. Toodles" she said. Then she hung up the phone.

I decided to get ready and by the time it is already 6:30am, she already arrived.

I know, why go celebrate so early eh? Well, to be honest I got no idea what Izzy's plans was but you know. Why not?

"Hey girl" I said jumping in her car.

"Heyy. We'll be going to my house" she stated.

"I could have walk instead of you picking me up. After all, it's your house" I stated.

"Well I went somewhere before picking you up" she smile but then she kept on tapping on the wheel.

I got this sudden feeling that she isn't telling me the whole thing. I shrug that off knowing there is no point urging her to spill it out.

After all, I'm highly sure that I'll get to know about it later.

*Izzy's House*

"Eek" she shriek.

"What?" I ask blankly.

"Nothingg" she said but her expression tells it all. She seem to be so excited. I wonder why. Then we walk towards the door and when I open it, it....