12. Guys

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leona's P.O.V

I woke up where I realize I drool in my sleep. I wipe my saliva off my mouth not impress since I wake up starting from this.

Wait, who am I even drooling over? Then I shrug that thought aside and quickly took a peek out of my curtains. The bus is moving yet no sunlight had been appeared. I guess it's still midnight but I glance towards the electronic clock and it says '3:00AM'.

Why am I even awake at this time? I seriously need to get rest after sleeping late because we ended up having a little party.

Then the thought of Luke appeared in my head. We ended up talking a bit as he was in his bunk. His excuse was 'I'm tired, I'll sleep first'. I wonder why he suddenly change his mood but I was planning to ask him later.

Trying to go back to sleep for a few minutes doesn't work at all so I decided to get up wearing a jumper and a sweatpants on. Heading at the back of the bus, I turn on the tv but the lights are off.

I let the sound of the tv gives me an assurance that there would be no ghost around. I don't know why but without sound, I feel like there is a presence trying to get me.

Anyways, I let my phone out just casually scrolling through twitter. After the show, my newsfeed filled with thousands of notifications from the fans. Mostly tweeting about me how amazing I was and to be honest, now, I don't feel like going to sleep at all.

Instead, I pick up my notebook and pen along with my guitar and started to write. I know it's still dark but I turn on the lamp now and close the curtains.

I know, it's sick to have curtains. So I feel like this is a room. Curved in a bench. I love it so much that I always adore it everytime I go here.

So far, I have 4 songs that I've played but I need more. And now, I got one inspiration and I can't wait to let the fans hear it by tonight. However, I need an approval by Luke whether it's good or not.

I spent hours working on the song until the last thing I remember my vision went pitch black...

Luke's P.O.V

"Luke!" Michael hiss.

"What?" I ask innocently.

"What's bothering you lately?" Calum ask wiggling his eyebrows.

I ignore his question by rolling my eyes and keep on eating my breakfast. This morning, I wake up feeling so irritated and it doesn't help me at all.

Then thinking about last night how I shut down all of them, I feel bad.

That's it I thought. I'm not hungry so I stood up heading out of the bus.

"Where are you going Luke?!" Ashton shout out.

"Out" was all I reply.

Once I stood out of the bus feeling the cold air breeze hitting me. I couldn't help it but to feel a bit better.

I saw the usual, all our crew setting up for tonight's show, security guards on high alert just incase our fans would do crazy stuff. Man, just the thought of that made me chuckle.

"Goodmorning Luke" Stacy, one of our crew greeted me.

"Goodmorning Stacy" I smile at her. Then the thought of Leona came into my mind. Where would she be right now? I hope she's not mad at me for shutting her down last night.