11. First Performance

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leona's P.O.V

"Leona!" someone cried out my name.

This time, I'm the one who is looking for this voice. The voice seems to be so familiar but I'm like in a daze mode at the moment.

The place, I've never seen before is describe as dark, hallow way. I swear I'm so close to him. My heart is beating faster than ever like someone is gonna kill me if I found out who this voice is.

Distance away from it, I feel hands grabbing me behind and I got scared and.....

I woke up when I hear the engine roar. I sat straight up in my cabin until I kind of bump my head on the roof.

'Ouch' I muttered to myself. I was sweating so hard that I didn't really realise someone is trying to wake me up.

"Leona, you awake?" one the staff ask.

"Yes, yes I am" I reply trying not to sound scared.

"Okay, you can eat breakfast whenever you're ready and the shower is all yours" she reply.

"Thanks" I muttered.

So Day 2 of my opening act, this is the day where I get to perform infront of hundreds of people and just by thinking of that, I'm getting more nervous. Stop Leona, think of some alternatives I told myself.

Then shrugging that thought aside, now, I can't stop thinking about the dream I just had.

It seems to be continous from my previous dream. However, as I have it more, the dream gets more clearer and somehow, it is more precise and real. Now, I'm getting more scared.

Think about some good stuff. Well, one thing that I cannot wait is to perform and share my songs to the people. I hope I won't embarrassed myself.

Here we go again Leona, think positive.

So I got out of my bunk seeing the manager, and the other staff members such as, hair stylist, who do the techno and the lightning and most importantly, a security guard.

Then I decided to take a shower first before getting my breakfast. I'm pretty sure we are near Canberra now as it is not that far from Sydney.

Then soundcheck will be held around 3pm so 6 hours from now that will go fast I thought.

After taking a shower, the bus already stop. I heard voices getting louder.

I went out seeing all of them starting to set up the concert hall as smoothly as they can.

Our official security guards already went on their duty.

"Leona! You can go and explore some shops down the road but don't be too far though. Be back after lunch" the manager, Erica said.

"Okay Erica, I will totally go buy some as it will be a remembrance" I smile at her.

"Cool. I'll be somewhere in the concert hall if you need me" she smile and went off.

I decided to wear my casual clothes such as a plain white t-shirt, jeans and a white converse shoes.

I tie my hair up in a pony tail and put on my sunnies. Then, I headed out to the van.

I was in the parking lot of the venue but I could already hear some screaming fans coming out from the entrance.

Shit. I had to sneak in and out if I'll be doing some shopping I thought.