17. Jealousy Strike

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luke's P.O.V

I didn't hesitate to make a scene...

"Harry!" I exclaimed pulling Zali next to me.

"Luke! Glad to see you here" Harry grin and when I look at Leona. She seem to act differently.

When I look next to Zali, she's smiling widely while our hands are holding each other. Fuck. Now I know why.

"Oh Zali, meet Harry and L-" I got cut off by her loud squealing.

"Leona! Omg. Seen you in youtube and whilst performing for the 5 seconds of summer. I love your voice so much! I'm even the one who comments first thing if you tweet. I can't believe I finally get to meet you" she fangirl a lot over her and I was surprise.

Leona's mouth is wide hanging open until she gain her consciousness back.

"You're that Blakemoore102 in twitter?" Leona ask.

"Omg yes! I can't believe you remember me" she reply giggling.

Can this get any awkward for me?

"I... Um... I'm very please to meet you. You always make my day" Leona stated.

"I'm glad I did" she smile.

"So um anyways... We'll leave you two alone-" I got cut off by Zali AGAIN.

"Um if you don't mind us. Can we join you?" Zali ask unsurely. No please say no.

"Sure" Harry reply quickly. What is he even doing?

Then Zali quickly took a seat next to Leona whilst I sat next to Harry.

It seems that Zali is already into a conversation with her. I have to bug Harry on what he is planning to do now.

"Man. What are you trying to do? I'm with a date with her" I hiss at him lowly.

"What? I'm just trying to be friendly" he reply with a different tone.

"I know there is something up. I know you too well" I stated.

"Well nothing's up. I'm just casually happy to be with Leona today. Especially seeing her backless" then my eyes widen at his comment. "I mean, her trying out different dresses" he tried to cover it up with a slight chuckle but I couldn't contain my anger.

"Did you touch her?" I ask through my gritted teeth.

He put up his hands on defense and said "Whoa man. Evem though I liked it, you don't have to worry about anything " he admitted it. He fucking admitted it.

"So you fucking touch her?" I ask the question again because I, myself, couldn't believe they just done it.

"Her skin is so soft that man, it melts you inside. Her jaw is flawless that-" before he could continue. I couldn't handle him talking like that to Leona. I coudln't handle any guy would talk about her like that except for me.

I punch him right across the jaw leaving his mouth a bit wounded.

Then all eyes are on us but I don't fucking care. I just want to bash him up as he freaking touch her.

Now, I'm on top of him grabbing hold of his shirt.

I punch him again this time, right across his nose.

"Don't fucking touch her again!" I yelled this time.

"So what? As if you own her" he spat back and this time, I punch his nose again and this time, it bleed.