The first study(pt.2)

KIRISHIMA's POV:

I walk towards the boys room and there is no one inside. Perfect! Some time alone to myself!

I get undressed.

Once I'm in the huge tub, I pour bubble soap. A nice refreshing shower with no one else around to bother me.

I was thinking about my feelings. I haven't been able to concentrate in class lately. I keep watching a person that sits in the very left, front corner of the classroom, by the window- wait....

Bakugou....

HUH!!! All this time.... I've been staring at Bakugou!! No way. I slap both of my cheeks thinking I was dreaming. I can't believe it. How come I didn't realize it before!!!! Ah-

   I hear the door open, I see Tokayami and Aoyama. Great. How am I going to think straight!-

Ha that's funny lolololol

   "Hey Kirishima" said Tokayami in his regular tone of voice. "Bonsoir monsieur Kirishima" said Aoyama with his typical French accent.

  "H-HEY GUYS!, You caught me by surprise!!" I laugh nervously as a wave awkwardly.

They both get in the tub and we started to talk for a while. Not so long after, Ojiro arrived. "Oh hey guys! Didn't expect to see y'all here!". As he gets in the tub, Aoyama asked me,
"Hey Kirishima are you okey? You've been acting....weird lately"

"WHAT? What m-makes you say that?", I exclaimed. Trying not to really look suspicious.

"Yeah, honestly you haven't acted like yourself." , said Ojiro.

"I don't know what you are talking about..?"

"Let's just say, you haven't been paying attention in class and you are failing",claimed Tokayami.

  "Wait how did you-"

  "It's obvious Sweetie, everyone in class knows",said Aoyama while he poured water on his hair.

  I stay quiet...

"You should start studying if you want to get better"

  "Ojiro-"

"Kiri, do you have a crush?", said Aoyama getting closer to me.

    "I-" I can't move... What do I say!!

"Kirishima?, is it Bakugou" asked Ojiro.

                             I smile awkwardly....