The Carnival (pt.3)

KIRISHIMA's POV:

On the Ferris wheel, I couldn't bring myself to talk to him. But we still had sightings here and there.

💥 "Ejirou, look," He points out the window, "it's UA."

❤️ "Ah- it looks nice from here!!"

💥 "Yeah," he smiles softly.

I try to hide it. I know I'm blushing so hard right now! But the way he said my first name! And the way he smiles!!

My heart skipped a beat!

He still wouldn't tell me what he was hiding tho....

BAKUGOU's POV:

The view was nice, but not as nice as the one I have right now.

Damn. Why does he have to be so fucking adorable?!!

❤️ "so, will you tell me what you are hiding?"

Crap is it that obvious!!

Ugh I can't hide anything!! I wanna give it to him tomorrow not right now!

💥 "no"

❤️ "ah alright" he turns to the window.

Fuck I can't keep this up!! Oh wait I have an idea, *sigh* hopefully it works.

We get close to the ground and leave the ride. Because Dunface and Tapeguy were before us they were already waiting for us.

⚡️ "How was the ride!!?"

💥 "good I guess" oh wait, "Dunface come here" I pull him by his oversized sweater to the closest corner.

❤️ "where are you-"

💥 "won't take long"

Once we are out of  his sight I let go.

⚡️ "what's up?"

💥 "look, it's Kirishima's birthday tomorrow and I want to give him this"
I take out the shark.

⚡️ "YOU FOUND ONE-"

💥 "shhhh!! Yes I found one and I won it. But I can't seem to hide it well. So-"

I sigh

💥 "I'm gonna need your and tapeguy's help to hide it."

He smiled so widely.

⚡️ "YES OF COURSE!! ANYTHING FOR KIRI!!"

I just roll my eyes,

💥 "Here's the plan,"

I whisper it into his ear and nods.

⚡️ "okey! (Winks and thumbs up) I got your back!"

💥 "okey lets go."

We get out of hiding and join the boys again.

⚫️ "So, What happened?"

Dunface whispers
⚡️ "I'll tell you later"

❤️ "So where to next?"

⚫️ "the Mirror Maze!!!"

Perfect!

💥 "yes let's go to the mirror maze!! And roller coaster afterwards!!"

❤️ "okey!"

We headed towards the largest mirror maze in the carnival. That way, I can distract Kirishima and separate from Kaminari and Sero so they can hide the shark.

We arrive at the entrance and start the maze. Kaminari was bumping into almost all the mirrors. He wasn't doing it on purpose. Kirishima got ahead so I immediately turned to Kaminari and gave him the shark. Him and Sero stayed behind to hide it so we got ahead.

❤️ "Bakugou!!"

I turn to him,

💥 "yeah?"

❤️ he points, "I found the exit!!"

I feel less weight without the shark and I feel relief that I don't have to hide it.

We exit the maze but as we exit, Kirishima pulls me by the hand. We head towards the closest roller coaster. We don't check our surroundings and just forget we even came with Kaminari and Sero.

Everything else disappeared. It was just me and him. He was smiling, giggling, like if it was just the two of us. This was  my very first experience like this. I enjoyed it.

God I'm so fucking gay.

(Happy birthday Kirishima ❤️🦈 10/16/19)