The "Celebration" (pt4)

BAKUGOU's POV

As we walk towards dunface and tapeguy all the way in the kitchen, we find dunface on the floor.

"Why don't we go buy some?" Said Sero

"Good Idea!"

Sero helps Kaminari up and once Kaminari is on his feet, they both freeze. They are so close to eachother and Kaminari noticed first. He pats Sero on the shoulder and walks towards the exit doors.

"Come on guys let's go!"

Only me and Kirishima realized that both Sero and Kaminari were blushing. We both turn to look at Sero.

"Wh-What's Wrong?" He asks,

We both shrugged,

"Nothing"

~~~~~•KIRISHIMA's POV•~~~~~

We exit the dorms and head to the store. Being a block away, I noticed something bright,

"Hey guys look!" It was a carnival, "we should go!"

"OMG YES! Let's buy snacks and sneak them in!"

Kaminari grabs my wrist and pulls me in the store, the others just follow.

"Okey here's the plan," he said, "Bakugou and Kirishima, you guys go to the chips and drinks. Me and Sero will go to the Cookies and Candies. We will meet up back here to confirm what we will buy in 15 minutes, and..........go!"

No one disagreed with the plan so we separated. Kami and Sero went to his while Bakugou and I to ours. We were quiet for a bit until he finally spoke up.

"What were you, Mina, Tokoyami, Ojiro, And Aoyama talking about?"

I shockingly look at him.

"Huh?"

"Don't play dumb with me! What were y'all talking about?"

I don't know what to say, should I tell him or should I lie?

"I...... oh look!"