The Carnival (pt.4)

KIRISHIMA's POV

As I held his hand I couldn't help but wonder...... is this what falling in love feels like?

I didn't realize this until now but he was smiling! His smile is so beautiful!
If dating him ever let me to see this side of him, I'd like to give it a try!

💥 "H-hey, you can let g-go now..."

I blush badly I can even feel it

❤️ "o-oh SORRY ABOUT THAT!"

Fuck is it obvious!!???

💥 "the roller coaster is right ahead"

❤️ " oh? Are we not gonna wait for Sero and Kami?"

💥 "a-actually" , he stutters "I was hoping we...... could go ourselves..."

❤️ "oh? What about them-"

💥 "alone."

OH MY GOD HE WANTS TO BE ALONE WITH ME IN A PLACE LIKE THIS!!!! I CANT BELIEVE IT!!

❤️ " Okey! let's go!!"

BAKUGOU's POV————————

I see Kaminari and Sero getting out of the maze. I push him to the line and we disappear from their sight.

I didn't realize it but when I pushed him we got into this uncomfortable position......

I was leaning on him, my hands on the metal fence behind him. We were both blushing!

I quickly get off him feeling uncomfortable but yet glad.

We just don't say anything as we move closer to the ride. We get on and sit next to each other. He accidentally brushes his shoulder against mine and I get shivers all over my body. The ride starts and I see that he's a bit scared.

💥 "ha! What a loser! You're scared of rollercoasters!!??"

❤️ "n-no, Im not scared.... I'm just worried about Kami and Sero being by themselves. At the same time in not because I believe this is his chance of confessing to Sero!"

💥 "wait so he does like him!!?"

❤️ "yeah! You can tell too right! I mean he makes it really obvious! They would be so cute together!"

💥 I whisper, "we would too..."

❤️ "what did you sa-"

The ride reached down hill and we were going really fast! Really Fast that I didn't notice what I was doing! Anyway the ride was done and we got off. I hope he didn't hear me...

❤️ "LOOK!!" He points at the picture station, "ITS OUR PICTURE!!"

I get closer and notice that I was hugging him...

💥 "tch-"

❤️ "can we get it!!! Pleaseeeee!!??"

💥 "do whatever you want. I don't give a damn."

He buys the picture from the lady and looks at it still.

❤️ "aweh man, I closed my eyes!"

💥 "where to next shitty hair?"

❤️ "i don't know... lemme call kami to see-"

💥 "NO!!-" he stares at me, "I'll call him!"

❤️ "you have his numb-"

💥"OF COURSE I DO-" I clear my throat, "just, let me call him."

❤️ "okey... whatever you say!"

We find this table and he sits down to admire the picture. I walk away to call Kaminari but don't get him out of my sight.

———————KAMINARI's POV———————

⚡️"so then I told Mineta, 'yo dude, you shouldn't do that, Jirou will poke your eye again' and then-"

My phone rings, I thought it was Kirishima but instead, It was Bakugou!

⚫️ "yo put him on speaker!!"

⚡️ "lol okey!"

I answer

⚡️Hey what's up Bakugou! You should call more often!

💥 Shut up. Where are you guys?

⚫️ We are back at the food court. And what about y'all?

⚡️ We've been looking for y'all for the past 20 minutes!

💥 We're outside the Maze. We went to the rollercoaster that was right next to it. Listen I need y'all to leve before us. You need to hide that shark in my dorm room and put it in my closet. I left my room open so don't do anything I'm not letting y'all do. Just hide it and-

❤️Bakugou did he answer?

💥 I told you to wait for me what are you-

❤️ Girls were trying to flirt with me and it was annoying so I came to see if he answered.

⚡️Hey Kiri!!

❤️ Hey Kami! Where are y'all!??

⚡️At the food co-

💥 Anyways meet y'all in the dorms bye losers!

He quitted the call. Oh well at least they're ok!

⚡️ "You heard the man, lets go!"

⚫️ "Okey. Can we just buy and ice cream before we leave?"

⚡️ "yeah! Let's go!"