The Carnival (pt.2)

KAMINARI's POV

So so, here is the thing, I didn't expect us to come to the carnival. I FORGOT IT WAS EVEN HERE! Anyways, we walked around the carnival to find the prize corners and their games. Kirishima and I were on the lookout for his stuffed shark. But we really couldn't find any , they were mostly won already.

⚡️ "Hey guys im hungry, all this searching and scanning for the shark has made me starve to death!" I sigh

⚫️ "Kaminari" , Said Sero "We just got here like 10 minutes ago and you are all ready hungry?"

⚡️ "I can't help it I haven't had lunch since.....well.... LUNCH"

❤️ "yeah guys I'm kinda hungry too."

💥 "well then let's eat"

We all pull out our snacks that we bought and sit down on a table near by the food court. Suddenly, Bakugou stands up and says

💥"Guys I'll be right back it'll be quick"

We all nodded our heads and he leaves.
We finish eating our snacks and save some for later.

❤️ "hey guys, where's Bakugou?"

BAKUGOU's POV ****************

I stood up from the table and walked towards a stand where they had sharks as prizes. Kirishima has been looking for one this whole time and couldn't find one so I decided to do him a favor and win him one. It will be kind of difficult to hide but I'll do what I can to make it a surprise. Luckily, this was the last cute shark in the whole carnival.

I revive a text from shitty hair himself saying:

Kirishima: Hey Bakugou, where are you? You have been away for a long time.

Bakugou: Chill mom, I just went for a walk and it turned out to get me in a little traffic.

Kirishima: Okey fine, son, but Kaminari just decided for us to meet at the Ferris Wheel!

Bakugou: K ig I'll see you there then, I'm not that far away from it.

Kirishima: Okey see you there honey!!😘

Bakugou: Fuck You Shitty Hair.

Kirishima: Lololol ok bye c'ya

I roll my eyes and put away my phone walking towards the Ferris Wheel trying to hide the shark.

Kaminari's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~

As we walk to the Ferris wheel I think about what I overheard on accident. I don't really wanna mention it to Kirishima because Sero is here. But maybe when we get back to the dorms, I'll talk privately to Kirishima himself.

❤️ "He said he'll meet us there"

⚡️ "Great !! Welp this is where he might've meant by traffic"

⚫️ "look guys, there is another way around"

⚡️ "perfect lets go!"

I Pull Kirishima and Sero from their wrists and lead them towards it. Once there we meet Bakugou and get in line.

❤️ "Where were you? You just left out of no where!?"

💥 "I just went to the restroom! I drank two Pepsi cans so I had to go"

⚡️ "Took you long" I say

💥 "They was a line dammit!!"

The guy at the front asked us for our tickets to enter, but we had the bracelets. He also said that we could go by twos.

⚫️ "I call Kami!!"

⚡️ "Huh!"

❤️ "okey that means I'm going with Bakugou then!"

💥 "I don't care"

⚡️ "But I-"

⚫️ "come on we go first!"

❤️ " Huh? What do you have there Baku-"

💥 "Nothing! Non of your business!!"

I wanted to go with Kirishima, but this was actually a good idea instead.
How come I didn't come up with it?

Oh yeah that's right! I'm dumb.