The "Celebration" (pt3)

Dun face: Kaminari
Tapeguy: Sero
Shitty Hair: Kirishima

BAKUGOU's POV

We arrived to dun face's dorm and get inside. He takes out his tablet and tapeguy sits on his bed.

"Alrighty who brought the snacks!" Asked Kaminari.

"S-snacks!? No one said anything about snacks!" Said Kirishima.

"WHAT!! SERO YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO TELL HIM ABOUT THE SNACKSSS!!" Kaminari let's himself fall on his bed.

"Sorry I definitely forgot!" He exclaimed.

Kaminari sighs, "let's just all go to the kitchen to see what we find." He stood up from his bed and exits his room.

We all follow except Kirishima.

"Hey Kiri? Ya coming??" Questioned Kaminari.

"Ah yeah but can I go change clothes?"

"Oh dammit!" Kaminari slaps his head, "I forgot to change too!"

"We, we all did...." Said Sero trying not laugh.

"Alright everyone out we gotta change and then go for sum snackssss"

Dun face kicks us all out.

"Welp, alright lets go change" Kirishima walks towards the elevator and I watch his every step. He's so childish....

Tapeguy and I follow. They start to have a conversation and I stay silent. I look at the elevator wall, and I can see our reflections. I stare at one specifically.
The elevator doors open.

"Alright see you in a bit" Kirishima waves at Sero as we leave the elevator.

We walk to our rooms and change. I put on my orange shirt with a black sweater and black pants.

 I put on my orange shirt with a black sweater and black pants

I walk out my dorm and Kirishima out of his. He comes out wearing a gray ripped shirt, a red and black squared cardigan and black ripped jeans

 He comes out wearing a gray ripped shirt, a red and black squared cardigan and black ripped jeans

Not gonna lie, it looks so good on him.

"Hey Baku- woah," he pauses and looks me up and down, he gets flustered. "You know we are just hanging out in Kaminari's room.... right?"

"Yeah what do you think I am, STUPID? It's fucking cold in there!"

"Well you're not wrong about that..."

I roll my eyes, "let's go."

He smiles and we walk to the elevator together.

"We should go get the snacks!" He says as we enter.

"Fine." I press the elevator button and down we go.

We arrived to the first floor and walk out to see Kaminari and Sero in the kitchen.

"NO WAY!!! WE RAN OUT OF SNACKS!!" Kaminari screamed in horror.

(Credit to artists for pictures)