Kirishima's Birthday!

BAKUGOU's POV

I wake up to my alarm. OH SHIT ITS HIS BIRTHDAY!!! I stand up from my bed. Damn that shark is soft. It's big enough for me to cuddle.

I've never had stuffed animals in my life because my mom told me that it would make me look like a wuss.

I sigh and go in the bathroom. I brush my teeth and my face to wake myself up. I put my alarm 30 minutes than my actual waking up time to get his present ready.

When we went to the store yesterday I secretly got a bow for the gift that I didn't know what it was gonna be until I saw the shark.

I left it in my jacket I wore to the carnival yesterday so I go through my pockets. I grab whatever was in them and pull it out. I find the Bow, some leftover gum and pictures we took at the photo booth.

I sit down on my bed just scanning it. He always smiles but I've never seen him as cute as he looks in these pictures ever before. Just looking at it him makes me smile!

I realized that I stared at the pictures for too long and it's gonna be 7:00 am. I tape the pictures on the wall and rush to change clothes. I hear a door close to the left and then a knock on my door. My door knob starts to move and the door opens.

I rush to my bed and throw the shark right under it.

❤️"Bakugou? Hello? Good Morning!!"

💥"SHITTY HAIR WHAT-"

I clear my throat.

💥 "Ack- um.... what, what are you doing here??"

❤️"I came to see if you were awake so that we could go eat breakfast!"

💥" ha- um- you should've waited till I said you could come in!"

He walks in my room and I just sit on my bed trying to look as calm and natural as possible. He wonders around.

❤️ "Hey Bakugou,"

💥"What."

❤️" I just realized that I haven't been to your room"

💥 "tch-"

❤️ "it's pretty nice in here! I fell welcomed here for some reason, ya know"

I whisper under my breath,

💥"But you are....."

❤️"W-What?"

💥"Hm?"

❤️"Nothing I just, t-thought you said something...."

I don't respond.

He paces around the room and gets to the wall where my desk is at.
He looks up to find the pictures we took yesterday on the wall.

❤️"Hey....!!!! It the pictures from yesterda-"

I take them off the wall,

💥"no."

❤️"A-Ah...... okey...."

❤️"shall we go then"

💥"tch. Whatever."

Kirishima holds the door open for me as I walk out my room. He then follows and closes the door behind him.

He hasn't mention that it's his birthday...