Kirishima's Birthday (pt.2)

KIRISHIMA's POV

We exit his room. I stay quiet for a bit, and as soon as I open my mouth to say something, Kaminari appears from nowhere and grips my shirt.

⚡️"We Need To Talk."

I've never seen him so serious before,

❤️"what's wrong-"

He pushes me towards my room,

⚡️"A L O N E"

I'm shocked (pfft-) by his tone, But I realized that I was the one to pull Bakugou out of his room-

❤️"BAKUGOU- , Kaminari-, SEE YOU DOWNSTAIRS!!-"

💥"Nah, I'll just go back in my room, come back for me when you are done."

S L A M

Kaminari slams the door.

—————BAKUGOU's POV—————

As they go into Kirishima's room I go into mine. I try my best to not make noise and run to my balcony. Kirishima left his door open again.

I can again overhear their conversation,

(Kaminari sits Kirishima down on his bed. He crosses his arms and starts tapping his foot to think of something because he didn't plan how this was going to go)

❤️"K-Kaminari?"

⚡️"I know you like him."

❤️"Wha-"

HUH??? HOW COME HE KNOWS!!!??

(Kaminari sighs)

⚡️"Why didn't you tell me?!"

❤️"Because I wasn't sure if you were-"

⚡️"IM YOUR BEST FRIEND AND YOU CANT EVEN TELL ME YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON-"

(Kirishima covers Kaminari's mouth)

❤️"Kaminari, please!!! Don't say his name!!"

(Kirishima let's go and sits back down)

❤️"I was actually planning to tell you sooner or later but I guess that doesn't matter huh?"
(He smiles blushingly at the ground)

❤️"I'm sorry if you're mad at me for not saying anything...."

⚡️"Oh Kiri,"
(He sits next to him and hugs him)

⚡️"Don't worry about it, I just wanted to clear my head from all that was going on and I wanted to talk to you about something,"
(He stays silent)

❤️"It's Sero isn't it?"

(Kaminari SHOCKINGLY looks at him, blushing)

⚡️"WHAT??? WHO SAID ANYTHING ABOUT ME LIKING SERO!!??"

❤️"AHA I KNEW IT ALL ALONG!!! YOU DO LIKE SERO!!

⚡️"WHAT!! THATS NOT WHAT WE'RE TALKING ABOUT!! WE ARE TALKING ABOUT YOU AND YOUR CRUSH ON-"

❤️"SHUUUUUUUTTTT UPPPPP!!!"

Heh, these dumbasses sound like girls.... but, it would be good to express myself and tell someone how  I feel about... him...

Ugh What do I do???

Should I talk to, Mina? Sero? Jirou? Kaminari?

Ugh what am I thinking, I'm not going to talk to DEKU!!!!!!!