010 - dreamscape

dreamscape
《 ˈdrēmskāp 》
noun
a landscape or scene with the strangeness or mystery characteristic of dreams.

JIN
I look down at my feet, thinking about what I said the day before and I felt my insides quenching with sadness. I pushed away the thought, the thoughts that were blacklisted in my mind. I pick up the phone and push answer, "Hey. How are you?"

Her cheery voice fills the background and I immediately feel relieved. The corners of my cheeks lift up to form an awkward smile that hasn't been used in a while.

"So you want to have another rendezvous?"

Another rendezvous, I pause thinking back on how Joohyun saw me that day. I was just trying to escape, I think we all want to escape this world. All of us.

IRENE
Everything I see is like a dreamscape, somewhere I don't even think is real. But it is, because when I see Taehyung's boxy smile, I feel that lighthearted feeling from when I first met him. If he didn't break my heart-or if I never met him everything would be find. No more wasted tears on him, no more wasted tears on leaving both of them.

I don't know who to choose, every day, every night I look out and think who? But who can I choose without breaking either of their hearts? I don't know.

JIN
"Jichu ah," I felt the oddity as I said her name it wasn't supposed to 'Ji' it was supposed to be 'Bae', my Baechu. Not anyone else's, but she didn't think that, I knew she didn't.

"Let's have that rendezvous."

Her cheery laugh filled the the empty room again and I felt relieved that even if Joohyun didn't pick me, I still had her. I know it's bad to use her as a rebound but I can't help it. Then a foreign feeing began creeping up, I like is feeling of comfort, knowing that someone will still be there for you even when you've lost everything.

"Oppa? You still there?"

I knock out of my trance. I can't let Jisoo see me like this, she'll know in a instance.