014 - emotion

emotion
《 əˈmōSH(ə)n 》
noun
a natural instinctive state of mind deriving from one's circumstances, mood, or relationships with others.

IRENE
Did I choose right, did I balanced my weight right into this tightrope?

I looked at Seokjin, his eyes full of remorse but not even one bit of surprise. Did he know? Was I really that transparent? Was I that mirror from that beginning, is that why he called me that?

Did any of these people love me?

I took a deep breathe and clasped my hands harder together, don't doubt yourself Bae Joohyun. The choice that you made was right. But did I really make the right choice?

JIN
I stood up, I couldn't bear looking at her. I didn't blame her or him. But I guessed it was because it was part of my script. The scripted lines that I had planned out for me when I first took a step in this long winded movie. And this movie was coming to an end, so it was my time to leave. It was the time for the camera to focus on my departure.

I needed to leave anyway, I just knew I had too. I pushed the cafe doors open and saw the hustling Seoul in front of me.

I'm leaving.

XXXX MAGAZINE
BTS AS SIX NOT SEVEN?

Jin, the oldest member of the record-breaking boy group BTS is reportedly leaving the group to focus more on his culinary skills and hopefully develop a career out of the culinary arts.

As the official statement from BTS's company Bighit Entertainment, they stated:

Jin from the group BTS is departing and wishes the fans a sad farewell. Our artist's reason for leaving the group is because he wants to focus more on his culinary arts. Jin will be canceling all contracts with us.

- Bighit Entertainment