chap. 14 yesterday was rea!?

The next day Hoseok was not in the mood to get up for school like always, but he was in a hurry to rush out of the door.

He was dressed in his uniform and eating breakfast. "Good morning!" Yoongi says, coming closer to the other.
Hoseok Tensed up and quickly finished his food, and got up to put it in the sink. He washed it down with some apple juice and turned around to face the other.

Yoongi was confused at first by the rushed action. "O-oh hey hyung, Namjoon hyung is picking me up this morning so I don't need a ride".

Hoseok says ignoring eye contact, "and his outside right now so I gotta go, I don't want to keep him waiting".

Yoongi started getting closer his face blushing remembering yesterday, "I-it's still really early, but ok". Yoongi replied as his face was getting ready to kiss his brother.

Hoseok made eye contact for like a second, and he couldn't help but wanting to take him on here and now, but he knew it was wrong.. So fucking wrong.

"Why don't you go ask your friend Jin for a good morning kiss". Hoseok said harshly before basically running out the door.

Yoongi's heart seem to have sink  from those words, I don't understand, I thought we were all good now.

..

Hoseok ran out to a familiar looking e-bike up ahead near their house.

Ugh! Why did I say that, we already settled things... It's just that... He was so close, and so cute with messy hair-

"Why the hell am I here, it's way to early in the damn morning, this bike only has so little room".

Namjoon says interrupting Hoseok's thought, Namjoon took a sip of his drink waiting for a response.

"Huh? Sorry Joonie, I forgot to explain why on the phone didn't i, and completely forgot that you don't have a car, I was really out of it last night".

Hoseok answered. "It's just that I jerked off to my brother twice yesterday, and now I can't look him in the eyes for more then 2seconds". Hoseok says casually, putting his helmet on.

Namjoon spits out his drink, "this doesn't taste that good cold, oh and WHAT!" Namjoon says seeming wide awake now.

"What happened and why did it happen!" The younger asked Hoseok.

"Well... I caught Yoongi hyung making out with Jin", Hoseok says surprisingly calm. "WITH JIN HYUNG!" Namjoon says  crushing the drink that was in his hand. "Dude why are you so calm right now, tell me everything", the younger says, putting his helmet back on.

"It's a long fucken story, but I'm willing to relive yesterday just for you", Hoseok said smiling.

A/n: it's been forever. I just wanna thank all the dedicated and wonderful people reading this right now! 💗💖

You all mean so much you have now idea, and hopefully my writing have improve 😂and this is also a shorter chapter.

I can't wait for the new BTS Comeback (┛✧Д✧))┛