Chapter 17

I walk into school with my head held high. She was here. She was holding me up. I decided to change into my miss me jeans and a long sleeve well fitted shirt. it was a slight v and was a navy blue. on it in purple lettering peace with the peace sign then below it love. I also decided to wear my black leather wrinkled boots with my black leather jacket. I was tired of wearing house clothes. If I wanted to walk with dignity then I had to dress the part. I walk into my math class and take my regular seat in the back seat right next to the window. I open my books as Mr. Dobbson begins. I cant stand the way this man talks. It sounds like he hasnt cleared his throat in years. So it sounds like he is speaking through oz. of flem in his throat. Then I mean he has this obssesion with wearing green or pink sweaters. Yes pink or green. Of all colors. He also has red I mean flaming red hair. But he is nice. I mean like the nicest teacher in this builidng. So I just go with it.

I look out the window and let myself fall into her trance.

" So you know what you must do my dear."

" What must I do." I can hear her chuckle an evil laugh inside my head.

" You will know soon enough. Now what are we going to do about our sweet amy and that deliscious blake west."

" Sophie really I mean first of all he is a human not a foo and second jasper took care of it."

" Oh yes he sure does take care of things doesnt he." Her voice turns dark and revengful.

" We asked him to be this way. Its our fault."

" No honey you asked him to be this way. This is your fault. You should learn to use what you have to yoru advantage. I mean really think sophie he has kidnapped you. He is making you leave school today." Oh ya that reminds me I half to take care of that. " You will become his changed dog for the who knows how long until he gets bored of you and deposes of you and moves to the next."

It never came to my mind that jasper is going to get bored of me. I know he will. She is right. I did this. I had that gut feeling telling me to not let that sentence slip. It wasnt my gut it was her. I need a plan. I need to get out of here. Away from him. How can I though when he doesnt even leave the school parking lot and theirs one exit which is in the back. Which leads into well a dead end because Well it takes you around to the parking lot.

" What can we do."

" Dont worry baby I am gonna take care of you. You will know in time. In time. For now just wait. DO what he asks and it will all be ok."

" Miss Andrews." I look up to see the flemmy dobbson standing by my desk waving a hand infront of my face trying to get my attention.

" Sorry." I look down feeling the disappearance of her now and me taking the place.

" Class is over and has been for the last well five minutes. I would prefer you pay attention to what I am telling you. Then again I would much rather know what you are thinking." I look around and see that all my classmates are gone to the next class and I am alone with the guy who is wearing a salmon pink sweater, levi jeans, and nerd glasses.

" Trust me you would regret it." Is all I can say.

" I care about what is going on in my students life and that lip cut sure doenst tell me what I would like to see." I think about telling him. I think this could be my way out. Jasper would never know.

" This is not it. Lie and move on." Her voice hits me and makes me grasp my head because of the shock. It felt like I just slammed my head into medal.

" sophie are you okay." Dobbson puts his hand on my shoulder. Concern plastered to every word.

" Ya I am fine. Thats for both questions. " I reach my hand up to scratch my head. Then I realize my obssesion to scratcing my head when I am uncomfortable. I dont know why but like I cant help it. Its like natural.