Untitled Part 25

3 Months later

I was running down the street at about two in the morning.  My breath was heaving. I darted down the nearest alley  way and headed to the next street to run down that one and then go down the alley way to the next street. I have been out for two months. My second week out he found me and ever since I was running. In the day I go out in the day and look for work while trying to get a way to find my way back into school. At the moment it turns dark my night hunter comes out. He could come after me the second it turns dark or he could come after me hours after night comes. All I am doing is trying to keep away from him. Right now he is just tormenting me but he is planning on striking soon enough. Waiting for the moment to take me back. 

My Chesnut hair whipped behind me flying in the night breeze. I saw the shadow following me slowly behind. Even though he would only ever jog he was always close behind no matter how hard I tried.

" I know who you are. What are you waiting for. What do you want from me."

I was at a dead end alley way. Nowhere to go and trapped between A rock and a wall. Jasper is obvioulsy the rock.

" You naughty little girl. You defy me. I cant believe I acted so stupidly with you. I thought for sure though I had you hooked to where you wouldnt be able to leave me." His voice was rough. Spite thickened every word but humor somehow made its way in there. 

" Attacking someone and making them your slave isnt actually a way to make a person hooked. I loved you Jasper. With all my heart. But that first time you forced me to do something that could have been something special I couldnt take it anymore. My heart is a shattered mess and my body couldnt take anymore of it." I didnt know where my heartflet speech came from but there it was. I spoke it clearly without stuttering. I said it in a reasonable tone. I didnt sound to weak.

Their was nothing he said nothing. A long puse in the dark night chill was enough to make me lose all my courage. I didnt know where he was He was so silent. You would never know if he was gone or if he was beside you.

" You shouldnt love the enemy sophie." His breath tickled my neck. I froze in my place.

" Demons and angels dont share worlds." His voice was now right infront of me. I could feel his presence close. Then I saw those icy beautiful blue eyes. The eyes that could make you feel so much life inside you. The ones that could give you more love in one smile than in a hole time. THey were also the same pair of eyes that could give you more pain in one glance than anything you could ever think of. THose were the eyes I loved though with all my heart.

" Maybe I am not an angel." I decided to wade the waters of questions for the possibilty.

" Sorry love you are to much of an angel for your  own good............... Do you really love me." His question suprised me. Scared me a little. I looked strait into his eyes ready to tell him every inch of my souls desire. 

" I love you Jasper. With all my heart. But I think we have to many demons of our own with us still. You expecailly. I think that our love is meant to be lived a life apart. We went into dangerous waters and look where you took me. TO hell and back. I cant live where you live. " I dropped my head all courageus luck lucked out. He was still so close. It was making my body heat up in ways I must forget.

" Sophie I wish I could tell you things but unfortunately your right. Our time is coming to a very soon end." I felt air whip around me. You would htink it would make me chill but my heart slowed and I knew the night crawler was gone. Jasper was gone until the next time.

I slumped down into the alley corner. No tears. I knew what that last sentence meant. I should be crying begging for life but I wasnt. I just felt like I was healing.

I knew there were just a few things left I needed to do.

                                                                 Authors Note !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes the book is coming to a close end. I know sad ending is coming but maybe not actually. I hope you enjoyed this short chapter. The next ones are going to be exploding. Its all high adrenalin from here.  Well please comment and like Love you my dear readers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!