chapter 18

That night jasper chained me up in the basement. We had barely talked other than a few questions of my day at school, or things of how Mr. Gray is getting on.

I curled up on the blanket that hemlaid out and pulled the blanket that I had wrapped around me. It was cold and to make it worse the weather here was horrendous. I could hear the thunder and lighting outside. I could also hear the wind blowing around. The cold chains around my wrists and ankles. He locked a neck chain on. Ya I know now that I am school free he can do whatever he wants.

" This flipping itches. And its cold. Its freezing down here. Jasper you fucking suck." I yell as loud as I can because my anger at him for chaining me up and how the chains itch,hurt,and freezing cold.

" Jasper really my neck itches so bad." I just kept screaming. Over and over complaints. Hoping I would get his attention so that maybe I could just get one chance to itch my ankles and legs and neck. Finally after about an hour maybe two of screaming I hear the door unclock. I moved around a little but my chains yanked me back wards so I fell onto my back. I coughed a little from the kick it had on windpipe.

I hear jasper stomping down the stairs mumbling things as his combat boots stomped against the creaky wood steps that sound as if they are going to collapse any second.

" What sophie . please I am tired and trying to sleep. I'm the morning I got to go to a job so please for the love of God soph stop whining and screaming you are making my head hurt. Now please shut up." His voice sounds sleepy and jasper is more begging me to shut up. I can't miss the bit of irritation anger in their.

" Jasper please it itches,its cold and it hurts. Please take them off." I crawled over to his feet and latched onto them. I hooked my hands onto his belt loop.

" Are you ready for this again. Because once I am in and I have control then I will say what you do and you half to do it."

" Do it." I voiced my answer to her. I could feel and void climb into my stomach and the pain in my heart vanished.

I dragged myself onto my knees and ran my hands down his chest.

His breathing became heavier.

" Sophie please go to bed. Not now OK."

" Please jasp. I just want to be closer to you. Because I like you."

" DON'T LIE TO ME " He yelled in rage and and pushed me back with a little to much force.

" I can't do this. He is getting scary again. Please just stop." I beggees her inside my head. I looked up through jer eyes to see him pacing back and forth.

" Look at the shadow on the ground of yourself."

I did as she asked. I saw me. I saw how my shoulders were slumped forward. How my posture seemed so pained.

" But thats not you right now. You are a strong women. But we got to make this plan work."

I continued to pull on his belt loop.

He growls and shakes his head as if he was frustrated not with me but with himself.

" Perfect." I can almost see that evil smirk of hers.

" Fine,fine,fine you can come sleep in my bed. But don't tempt me. I got to sleep." He unlocked the main chain from the medal circle on the wall that held it there. He led me up the stairs like I was and animal on a leash.

Jasper unlocked my neck chain and my ankles. He just left one wrist chained to the bed. I settled into the warm blankets of his cozy bed. I turn onto my side that faces away from him. I just stair off into the darkness as I feel my mind fading. I can feel my eyes getting heavy and their about to close when I hear a loud crash in the kitchen and jasper yelling after another crash.

" Here it comes. Get ready for the hell of your life." She is angry at him.

Jasper comes storming out of the kitchen. Barreling over to the bed in full rage. She rolls me onto my back just as jasper jumps on and climbs on top of me. He pins me down. He waist no time to drag his jeans zipper down. I let myself fall into her trance and just let go of any humanity I had.

A few hours later I lay by jasper who is finally asleep. I feel disgusted with my body. I feel like I just got caught stealing the cookies from the cookie jar. I unravel my naked bare body from his. I slowly searched around the ground and on his bedside table for a key.

" Look in the pants pockets idiot"

There they were on the end of the bed. I tried to reach as far as I could with my feet but I just couldn't reach the pants. My foot slipped and hit jaspers leg.

" Shit good one soph." She yells in my head.

I ignore her and try to look asleep.

" Maybe another time Sophie but we don't need to be dead by morning." I lean back into jasper and let his arms wrap around me. This is him being the man I fell in love with starting from day one. I breath in his old spice smell along with the sweat mixed in. I run my hand along his jaw line. Then I fall asleep in his arms. Feeling safe. I fall asleep into the world of nightmares. The world where she doesn't exgist just me all alone fighting against the evil. But just before I am totally out of it I feel a hand stroke my hair and then lips touching my forhead before it stops and we both fade into the dark depths.

" Wake up Sophie please you half to wake up. You need to wake up." I hear her voice booming inside my head begging me go wake. I slowly flutter them open but close them again because of the shock of the sun shinning through the windows. I try again but more slowly. Finally my eyes adjust and I scan the room. I am alone on the bed. Just the way I was left last night. Except I am alone.

" Where's jasper. " I voice my question to her out loud.

" Well take a look down by the river." I snap my head to the river to see jasper frantically undressing himself and hauling himself into the river. He is washing something off.

Oh dear Lord that's blood. Red blood running off of him.

" This is your chance."

" But how"

" Look."

I observed my surroundings and examined the items on his bedside table.

A book,glass of water,candle,key,newspaper, Advil,

Wait a key. I luge forward and grab the key off of the night stand and I fumble around with it till it fits into the lock to make a perfect match.