A little extra don't you think?

It was Sunday... The day Toni had been "forced" to tutor Clarke. It was only 1 o'clock so Toni had time to prepare for the raging hell storm that was about to come through her home; a hot one at that.

At this point it may be a good idea to reveal Toni's sexuality. She was clearly gay, but she wasn't out. More on this later.

Toni had everything set up by 1:30, snacks, pens, pencils, and paper. "Now all I gotta do is wait." Toni lays down on the couch for a bit. Then the doorbell rang, So Toni went to get the door little did she know the chaos that laid behind it...

As Toni opened the door it revealed Clarke; she was dressed in a leather jacket and tight ripped skinny jeans with some black vans.

"Your early" Toni said. "Well I have a history test tomorrow and if I bomb it I'm off the cheer squad." Clarke said with a slight sas in her tone of voice.
"okay come in."Toni said as she moved out of the way for Clarke to come in; she did.

"So what parts of history are you having problems with?" Toni said. "Ours." Clarke said as she was taking off her jacket. "What?" Toni looked confused. "We used to be friends Toni, what happened...." She asked sincerely

Toni and Clarke were friends in middle school. But once they hit high school something shifted inside Toni, and they drifted apart. Now they were both Junior's and hadn't talked since 7th grade.

Toni knew the answer to the question right away but if she said anything she would be a dead(wo)man at school. "I dont know Clarke." She said trying to move on to studying. "Do you even need help with history?" Toni started on. "I have a 4.0 GPA, I dont need help with history Toni." Clarke said with a sigh. It was pretty visible that Toni was very uncomfortable...

Toni is in love with with Clarke... But Clarke doesnt know cause Toni would rather stay in thw closet until she moves away for college in a couple years.

Clarke walks closer to Toni and Toni backs up slowly bumping into a counter; she can't backup anymore. Clarke keeps getting closer and closer until finally she is an inch away from Toni's face... Toni can feel her breath on her face and her breathing gets heavy, then-

The doorbell rings. Toni shoots up from the couch; she had passed out. "What the fuck was that?!" Toni was trying to figure out what just happened in her head as she got up to walk over to the door. She opened the door and it once again revealed Clarke.

The real reason they weren't friends was because Clarke was into Toni and she had a Boyfriend at the time. So Clarke didn't want to be apart of any of it, because she would always love Toni. But she thought If she wasnt her friend- maybe she wouldn't feel that way anymore. Though Toni had no idea why.

"My cheer squad got extra practice today because Melissa got the chicken pox of something so I need you to tutor me in the gym." Clarke said
"Okay- give me a minute to get ready-" Toni said calmly. "Hurry up or I'm gonna be late." She said "ill be in my car." She walked down the stairs of Tonis house and down a sidewalk out to her light blue mustang.

Authors notes

What do you guys thing about this chapter? What should happen next?