ahh... good ol' 7th grade

Toni walks into the hotel room that was assigned to Her and Clarke, Clarke was asleep. Toni walked into the bathroom and closed the door behind her. She leaned forward against the sink. "What do I do-" Toni asked herself. "She- she told me that she- And ive been holding in how I feel since 7th grade...." Toni looks up at herself in the mirror, she knew what she was going to do. Toni walked out of the bathroom and crawled onto Clarkes bed sitting on top of her, she kissed her- Clarke woke up slowly and pushed Toni off of her- falling out of the bed when doing so. "What the fuck" Clarke backed up on the floor until she bumped into Toni's bed. Toni turned on the lamp that was in between their beds. "I- I've wanted to do that since 7th grade." Toni looked down at Clarke. Clarke sat in silence for a moment- "why--you cant just come in here and kiss me after us not speaking for 4 years I-" Clarke paused as Toni moved onto the floor in front of her and leaned in kissing her. "Why not?" Toni said about 2 inches away from Clarkes face. "B-because- and I-- Just kiss me dork" Clarke said as she moved forward forcing her lips against Toni's.
They made out for a couple minutes on the floor before a knock was heard at the door.
Toni pulled away from Clarke, breathing heavy she asked loudly "Who is it?" "It's Tryniti- the squad wants to know what time practice starts in the morning?" The girl on the outside of the door said. "7 am sharp." Clarke replied. "okay." The girl said, and then footsteps leading away from the door could be heard. Toni looked at Clarke and smiled, they both began laughing.

In the morning Toni woke up in her own bed, Clarke was already awake in her own bed reading a book. Toni smiled looking over at Clarke. "Hi" she said softly. Clarke looked over at her and smiled softly " its almost time for practice, you should get ready" Clarke said. Toni looked at the time, 6:30. "Okay." Toni said pushing herself off her bed and walking to the bathroom with her bag. Toni came out about 20 minutes later in her full Cheerleader get up. "I'm ready" Toni said with a smile. "Okay, lets go meet the girls in the lobby." Clarke said as she got up off the bed and walked over to the door, holding it open for Toni.

When they got to the lobby all the girls were gathered around in a circle. "Hey guys" Clarke said. All the girls turned to face Clarke, and ome stepped forward. "So have you guys made up?" she asked. Clarke looks confused. "What?" She questioned. "well Savanna and Leah heard you guys laughing last night so we all figured maybe- all the hostility would be gone?" She replied. "Uh- yeah..." Clarke looked at Toni and she could tell Toni was holding back the biggest laugh of her life. "Oh cmon-" Clarke said and Toni burst out in laughter."Oh whatever." Clarke said as she walked away to the place practice would take place. "Wait, come back" Toni said still laughing. She followed after Clarke.

The girls practices til it was time to leave for the competition.
(I'm not gonna go into detail about the competition cause tbh I don't know what happens at a cheer competition)

They won!!! The girls on the cheer squad were jumping for joy. Toni ran over to Clarke and jumped into her arms giving her a kiss.
As soon as they left the competition they were set to leave San Francisco.
So they got their stuff and got on the bus. Clarke switched seats with the girl who sat with Toni on the way there and they talked almost the entire way home, besides when Toni took a nap on Clarke's shoulder.
When they arrived home Toni's mom was their to pick her up, Toni spotted her mom before she spotted her and she pulled Clarke behind a wall before they were spotted. "Im not out to my mom yet." Toni said panicking. "Oh- okay. What do you want me to do?" Clarke asked calmly. "Just... Act like you don't like me still or some thing I dont know." Toni said still panicking. "Okay. Just calm down." Clarke said hugging Toni.
After a minute of Clarke calming Toni down they walked out from behind the wall and over to Toni's mom. "mom I'm gay" Toni blurted out and then covered her mouth. "Well holy sh*t Toni" Clarke said in response to what she had blurted out. Toni mom looked confused for a second. "I already knew." She said calmly. "How could you have possibly-" Toni paused as she remembered she came out to her brother the day they went out to eat. "F*cking Lucas. I'm gonna strangle him." Toni said infuriated. "I'm guessing you 2 are finally dating?" Her mom asked. "Uh-" Toni couldnt say a word before Clarke cut in "Yes. We are." She said as she put her arm around Toni. "Good. Everyone hated watching you both squirm." Her mother said jokingly. Toni and Clarke both choked on their words. "Well Toni do you wanna come home with me? Or you gonna hang out with Clarke for a bit?" Her mom asked. "I think ima gonna stay with her for a bit" Toni replied looking at Clarke. "Okay suit yourself." Her mom walked away. "Where are we going girlfriend?" Toni said with a smile.
"Anywhere you want." She replied with a smile as well.