So what had happened was,

7th grade, Clarkes POV

I was on my way to math class at 10:56... That's when I saw them. Toni was holding hands with Blake Taylor... I knew I had to tell her how i felt before anything happened between them... I hurried along to Math class where I would have to sit across from Toni. This was gonna be bad.

I sat down in my seat and took out my notebook, and began warmups as Toni walked in the door I looked up at her and imediently looked back at my work. "I don't want to tell her." I thought to myself. "If you don't you'll have to watch her date that stupid football player" I continued on in my thoughts. "Hey, whats wrong?" Toni asked. "Nothing... I just... Dont feel well" I said obviously making up a reason. "Oh. Okay" Toni said as she pulled out her notebook.

after our awkward 90 minute block past I rushed out of the classroom as the bell rang.

I ran straight for the bathroom; I felt like I was gonna be sick. I ran into an empty stall and puked. As I started puking I felt a hand on my shoulder pulling my hair back and a calming voice telling me it was gonna be okay; it was Toni. I started crying softly, and she kneeled next to me on the floor of the bathroom stall. "Whats wrong?" Toni asked. "You never cry when your sick, you say it makes you look weak." "are you dating Blake?" I asked and looked up at her green eyes. Toni looked shocked for a second. "Who told you?" She asked "I saw you in the hall before class." I said wiping my face with my sleeve. "That's why you were acting so weird?, listen. You don't have to worry about him your always gonna be my best friend, I promise." She hugged me and at that very moment, for just a split second, I wished death upon myself. "I need to go" I said as I pushed her off of me and ran out of the bathroom and to the office to call my mom; I cant stay at this school anymore.

Toni's POV

Its been 3 days since Clarke has been to school, I wondered where she had been... Did I do something wrong? Was she so sick she couldn't come to school? I had to find out what happened; so I went to see her after school.

My mom pulled up out front of Clarke's house, and I got out of the car and walked up to the door and rang the doorbell.

Her mother answered the door. "Hello, Ms. Marie. Uh, is Clarke here?" I asked politely.
Clarkes mom looked confused for a second. "She didn't tell you?- she went to stay with her dad until next school year." "Oh. No she didnt tell me. Sorry for bothering you Ms. Marie." I turned around and walked down the driveway and as I heard the door shut it hit me; my best friend moved away without telling me.

Authors Notes
Did you guys enjoy this chapter? Let me know in the comments!!!