"status update" -by Toni and Clarke

Clarke's POV

Its been nearly a year since me and Toni got together. Now its senior year, and im ready to take our relationship to the next level.

Me and Toni have been basically inseparable since that night at the hotel in San Francisco. We've been on road trips since then and we're having as much fun as we can before we have to go away from college. We both have 2 completely different dreams. Toni wants to go off to an art college and learn about all kinds of different art, but she also wants to take some classes in Business. Meanwhile I want to go into law school to become a family lawyer, I want to help people like my parents, people who are going through a lot and just need that little push to keep going; my parents didnt have that when I was growing up, they ended up divorced by the time I was 13. So here I am, trying to make up for it.
I support Toni with whatever she decides to do, but damn am I gonna miss her. Her dream school is all the way in California... Mine is in Massachusetts.... What am I gonna do with myself....

Toni's POV

Me and Clarke have been going strong for almost an entire year now. I'm so happy I've gotten to spend this time with her. I'm so in love with her... But dont tell her that. I'm gonna tell her on prom night; in our hotel room.

Its gonna be tough going away to college. But not as tough as it will be to be away from her for so long. Ugh. Thats gonna suck. But at least I have her now. I'm really excited for Art school, I love art; almost as much as I love Clarke. Ive always been passionate about art but I never really persuaded it until recently. I'm not that great, but Clarke thinks I'm really good so thats all that matters.