That's all I can take dear.

Toni rushed out into the parking lot and started on walking home; she got about 100 feet from the parking lot before Clarke tackled her.

"I told you not to walk away from me." Clarke said struggling to keep Toni on the ground.

At this point Clarke was straddling Toni in the grass just before school property ended.

"Get the f*ck off of me!" Toni shouted at Clarke. "Not until you tell me what the f*ck your problem is!" Clarke shouted back. "Your my f*cking problem Clarke!" She paused before continuing "You left me alone all 7th grade year; and when you came back you didnt talk to me! And now you just waltz back into my life as if nothing changed, Now get the f*ck off of me I'm going home." Toni pushed Clarke off of her, got up and started on home again. Clarke groaned aggressively "I won't apologize for leaving you alone in 7th grade Toni. I had my reasons. And when you figure them out come find me." Clarke started back towards the gym. Meanwhile Toni stopped dead in her tracks. "I'll never be able to understand how you could just leave your best friend." And at that moment- they both went their own ways.

The next day

Its only been about 9 hours since Toni and Clarke walked their own ways, But Clarke couldnt stop thinking about Toni so she took a risk. Let's get into it.

When Clarke got home she was upset, her mom asked her what was wrong- "Get out of my face mother." Clarke said throwing her bag into her room and then walking down the hall to the bathroom and slammin the door behind her. "Clarke Lynn Marie! Don't talk to me like that, I am your mother for god sake!" Her mother decreed "Open this door right now young lady." Clarke did so and tears were streaming down her face. "What's wrong honey?" Her mom asked softly. "I need to tell you something.... But you need to sit down first" Clarke said slowly. Her mom sat down in her room and Clarke stood in front of her pacing. "What is it honey? Are you pregnant?" Her mother questioned trying to get answers. Clarke almost gaged at the thought of being pregnant. "I'm not pregnant." She said as she ran her hand through her hair pulling it away from her face. "I-I'm gay mother" she said hesitantly. "Oh honey. I already knew I was just waiting for you to tell me." Her mother said with a smile as she got up and hugged her daughter. "How did you- but I- what?" She asked questioning her entire existence. "You really think I didnt realize you had a crush on your best friend in 7th grade?" She laughs softly. " you two were obsessed with each other." Clarke in utter shock sits down on her bed. "I think it was more one sided mom. Toni is straight." She said with a sigh. "Or thats just what she tells people because its easier then telling them the truth." She says still smiling "why are you smiling?" Clarke asks. "Because you two clearly love each other and thats pretty wholesome." She said and she began to walk out the room. "Wait, so your okay with me being- gay?" Clarke asked. "Ive been okay with it since I found out when you were 13 dear. Love who you want. Just be happy."

The next day (but in Toni's POV)

Toni woke up; it was Monday. She sat up and rubbed her eyes, and as the whole world came into focus she yawned. When she opened her eyes fully she looked at the time "right on time." She got up and went to take a shower. Toni started the water and began to undress. Before stepping into the shower she stuck her hand in to test the water temperature. "Just right" she smiled "today is going to be good. I can already tell" she took her shower and got ready for school.

Author's Notes
What do you guys think?
Also, should I make the chapters longer?, if I do it will take longer to get them out but ill be able to put in a lot more detail.